+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Melissa Joan Hart - Season 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Melissa Joan Hart - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3726685;
    BTW, Melissa and Mark will get the encore dance tonight, oh joy I get to see Mark ham it up again. Ugh.
    They did do a cute job with that dance, and many of us are wondering if this will be her one big chance to shine.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Who is John Galt?

Yes the dance was cute - but 10's? Personally, I think that was too high a score.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I can't say I was sorry to see Melissa go. However, I am sorry she got a sour puss for a partner. Maybe she would have fared better with someone else. Can't get the winners everytime, Mark. At least you made it this far. Even Cheryl and Julianne can be more gracious when they get a clunker.

FORT Fanatic

Melissa was certainly not a "clunker" IMO. She was a good dancer and did a better job than some of those who remain in the competition, like Michael and Kelly.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I don't think Melissa's dancing was all that good. I don't know if it was just a bad case of nerves, but her feet looked more like she was dragging them. I thought Mark may have done her an injustice in their samba, though I don't always like blaming the pro. But I thought the costume and choreography didn't suit her. Last night their waltz could have been more of an elegant dance and more up her alley with the slow pace, but I felt like her footwork was a mess. On top of that, Melissa seemed to lack what Kelly and Michael have and why they're still here-a lively, entertaining personality. I also feel like Mark didn't give much of crap about this season. I don't know if he and Melissa just didn't get along or if he really is a poor sport. But last night their reactions to being eliminated told two different stories, and Mark looked like he could care less.

I was super, super ecstatic when I first heard that Melissa would be part of the cast for this season. I loved her on Sabrina.

She was a little bit disappointing though. I still liked her and somewhat rooted for her, but she was so inconsistent. She did well with the fun dances (the Charleston is the best example), but when she had to do the slower dances, she looked a little too tense. Her face totally gave away that she was thinking about each step as she went along. With the fun dances, it seemed that she was more into them and didn't really have to think along the way--which is why she was better at them.

I'm still a fan of her's, and I was sorry to see her go (esp. without getting the chance at the dance-off).

Anyone catch her on Jimmy Kimmel? Talk about oucccccch.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fanatic

I bet Melissa and Mark would have done a great Jive, too bad they got assigned the waltz.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567