+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Dacascos - Season 9

Re: Mark Dacascos - Season 9

I'm sorry to hear that Lacey is injured. You sure couldn't tell it in their dance last night. I was disappointed in their scores last night, so hope they can come back even stronger next week.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

FORT Fanatic

Despite Mark tripping on his pants because he's losing too much weight, they did a great job. I see a big improvement over Cha Cha Cha and I'm sure next week the pants will be tighter, and the footwork even more so.

FORT Fanatic

I am really happy they get a chance to Rumba this week. It's gonna surprise a lot of peeps I think, because they see him as a chop-suey iron chef...I've seen some of his film work..it's not only Kung Fu that he's good at.

Who is John Galt?

He's my favorite of the guys. I hate to show bias, but he is a local from here in Hawaii, and I always root for our home boys. He is also a hottie with a lot of talent. He just needs to focus that tremendous amount of body awareness into the genre of dance. It is not so different than Kung Fu or Karate and he is a master at those. I don't know about the rhumba. It is a slow, sensual dance and he seems to be a little on the shy side. But, it should be interesting.

FORT Fanatic

It seems the song choice of the next dance is coming from Mark...
    I think we're in for a treat. Len won't like it of course, but I'm really looking forward to this side of Mark

Exclusive interview: Mark Dacascos | Video | abc7.com

FORT Newbie

I think Mark is great - one of the few I really enjoyed watching! He has such great energy and personality. Besides Iron Chef, I've seen him on the SyFy channel every now and then.

I don't watch Iron Chef, so I had no idea who Mark was. I really like him! I'm a fan of Lacey as well, so I hope her injury heals quickly. I think they could go far in the competition, especially if he keeps his shirt off!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fanatic

What I really like this season is Lacey is keeping her edge without losing the principles of Ballroom. This is a nice mix.

Mark is hugely likable, he's just a really hard working lovely man, and I do see improvement everytime he's out there.

I think the next Rumba to Black Eyed Peas "Don't Lie" is a departure but also I think it will be a really cool vibe. Looking forward to it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I didn't really know what to think of their quick step, but considering he made some mistakes I guess it's not fair to judge his overall footwork and presentation based on it. Though Lacey is far from my favorite, I am enjoying Mark. I found it funny when he said the weight loss made his pants big and that caused his mistake I do hope Lacey doesn't get into "what America wants" with the gimmicks and steering away from what she knows will get her the better marks vs getting her in trouble. I am hoping Mark or Natalie are the upset, especially if it means taking out Aaron.

FORT Fanatic

In watching the rehearsal footage of the Quickstep he made no mistakes on the footwork. It was pretty obvious he tripped up on the pant legs in performance.

+ Reply to Thread