+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Louie Vito - Season 9

FORT Fanatic

Re: Louie Vito - Season 9

I'm worried for Louie tonight. It's time to find out if he has enough fanbase to keep him from being eliminated even though he had the lowest score (along with Michael). I love him but was very disappointed with that dance last night. There are others I'd rather see go before Louie. I'm hoping he picks it up but he may be running out of time.

FORT Fogey

He appears to like the sexy dances. Will he be motivated by the highly dramatic dances? I guess next week will tell the tale..
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Louie - I'm a fan dude but no idea who told you they were the world champion two stepper, or that what you did resembled the actual dance.
    It was bad. Get in there, concentrate, push yourself and get better. No excuses. You have people pulling for you.
    Just do it.
    Man, I totally agree. That was one hot mess, and no excuses.
    And I wasn't so thrilled with him digging Aaron..."at least I didn't cry" business. Louie's a kid, but he should be grown up enough not to get pulled into that junk. So what if Aaron's a goof, it makes Louie look petty to play to it.

I didn't get to watch the show last night. Is that where Louis said something to Aaron? I keep hearing about it but am not sure as to when it was said.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by heartsaflutter;3727529;
    I didn't get to watch the show last night. Is that where Louis said something to Aaron? I keep hearing about it but am not sure as to when it was said.
    He didn't say it to Aaron. Louie and Chelsie were sitting in that little boxed-in space where they do that 1-20 second conversational between themselves and to the camera, and Louie made the remark about "at least I didn't cry" which was a dig at Aaron.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Who is John Galt?

Obviously, it was a guy thing. Aaron and Louie are about the same age and therefore competitive. Guys dis' other guys that they compete with (I had lots of brothers, a son, and work with only men). Sometimes they say horrible things about each other to each other and smack each other in the shoulder, but they still can remain friends. I don't try to understand - I just accept. These two probably have that kind of relationship being the kids on the show.

FORT Fanatic

I don't like anyone trash talking anyone on the show, especially if it's a little on the lowdown side. I prefer friendly banter between rivals, and if someone is being dumb, rise above it. I hope these "kids" realize they're coming off as children and not as the adults they're supposed to be. No more excuses for 21 year olds..they get coddled too much as it is.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I thought it was funny, and I doubt Louie meant it as nasty. The guy's a snowboarder and said he was being made fun of for doing this show in the first place. Even Samantha got a dig in at Aaron saying "you're not going to cry, right?" Didn't Louie also say "I'm not crying, I didn't say I wouldn't". Either way, I hope he beats the pants off Aaron. That boy has it coming.

FORT Fanatic

Well I think it's a little low to capitalize on it, since of course the show made sure they showed Aaron being upset again and being comforted by Michael. So people don't like him, we get it, I just don't know if it's the best thing to completely grind the guy down with commentary from a kid who did a lousy dance.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

I saw it as playful teasing by both Chelsie and Louie regarding Aaron. I don't think there was any intent to harm Aaron, if that was their intent, it wasn't made obvious to me in that spot.

Perhaps he doesn't care for Aaron if there is any truth to the supposed "crush" on Chelsie. Jealousy is an ugly emotion that definitely clouds the thinking. I hope that wasn't the motivating factor behind the teasing. I would be disappointed.

I also wonder if Louie isn't trying to take some of the heat off of Chelsie for their two step performance, or lack thereof.

I like Louie and I want him to do well, I hope that he brings it next Monday night.

+ Reply to Thread