+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Louie Vito - Season 9

Re: Louie Vito - Season 9

Like most viewers, I had no idea who he was before the premiere, but he's definitely grown (ha!) on me. I liked his attitude in that Washington Post article and he seems like a hard worker AND he seems to have some raw talent there. We've seen that athletes often make the best contestants on this show because of their work ethic. I hope he sticks around for a little while. I think he's adorable. I want to put him in my pocket!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I still think Len has an issue with Louie's hair and that's why he docked him so low

These two are so freaking adorable together! Here I actually felt sorry that Chelsie probably would have an early exit this season, and they've turned into a couple I'd love to see in the final 3 (I bet their freestyle would be something else). I loved their rehearsal package last night the best. And considering Aaron/Karina have been saying all week that Aaron has a crush on Chelsie and they were going to wait until after the season even though she turned him down, interesting they brought up in the package how well they get along and what great chemistry they have. Thank God she didn't get Carter.

These two remind me a lot of the chemistry that Apolo/Julianne had.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3720114;
    I still think Len has an issue with Louie's hair and that's why he docked him so low

These two are so freaking adorable together! Here I actually felt sorry that Chelsie probably would have an early exit this season, and they've turned into a couple I'd love to see in the final 3 (I bet their freestyle would be something else). I loved their rehearsal package last night the best. And considering Aaron/Karina have been saying all week that Aaron has a crush on Chelsie and they were going to wait until after the season even though she turned him down, interesting they brought up in the package how well they get along and what great chemistry they have. Thank God she didn't get Carter.

These two remind me a lot of the chemistry that Apolo/Julianne had.
    I was quite upset with Len's score last night, totally uncalled for imo. Louie has made such improvement from last week to this week. I agree, these two are adorable together, and I hope they stick around for a while too. After watching their rehersal footage, I would have to say these two are "crushing" on each other, big time!

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3715274;
    Little bitty crush? Sdl thinks it's a little bitty more sinister than that, and cousin oliver thinks he is stoned all the time. Me? I think he looks like he is 14 years old! By the way, that black leather jacket looked incongruent with that cherub face. I know....looks can be deceiving!
    Nothing sinister about it my darling - Louie is a HUGE ladies man, makes no secret of the fact that he loves women, has said he tries to kiss every attractive girl he sees, and he digs Chelsea. I think Chelsea also digs Louie, so we have incredible chemistry.....and maybe a brief love connection.
    I think it's one of the more interesting subplots in this otherwise weak season.
    I like them both, and together they're a hoot.

Louie and Chelsea are very cute together and I look forward to seeing them dance the most of all the couples. Since a lot of guy dancers are gay actually being partnered with a guy like Louie who is available and interested in women could be very appealing to Chelsea.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3720911;
    Louie and Chelsea are very cute together and I look forward to seeing them dance the most of all the couples. Since a lot of guy dancers are gay actually being partnered with a guy like Louie who is available and interested in women could be very appealing to Chelsea.
    The gay part is mostly true about contemporary/ballet, etc. male dancers, but I don't think that applies to ballroom dancers. True some are gay, but many of them are not (except possibly, Louie, none of the male pros on the show are gay). I just watched the show (I had it taped) and think this little couple are just getting cuter and cuter. They obviously really like each other (a lot) and may possibly be "hooking" up as the kids call it now. It wouldn't be unusual for this show.

I love watching him dance. He is so much fun. You can see how much he's enjoying himself. And, pairing him with Chelsie is just perfect. They are just too adorable together.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Louie is still my favorite of the men. After that rumba I think that he and Chelsie have the best chemistry of all the couples and that could take them a long way in the competition. I think he's got a lot of potential and it might be a good thing he isn't peaking too early. I think he'll get better and better each week. I hope he sticks around. He is the one I look forward to seeing most each week.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3721405;
    Louie is still my favorite of the men. After that rumba I think that he and Chelsie have the best chemistry of all the couples and that could take them a long way in the competition. I think he's got a lot of potential and it might be a good thing he isn't peaking too early. I think he'll get better and better each week. I hope he sticks around. He is the one I look forward to seeing most each week.
    Me Too!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3721405;
    I think that's the good thing about Louie, at least where his dancing is concerned. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Chelsie have gotten a lot of fan base support, but at least there's not something hanging over his head every week to keep up his streak of perfection. He's really got nowhere to go but up and in the mean time, he and Chelsie are just so much fun to watch and he's making it entertaining. Louie is one of the best things about this otherwise bad season (which is quickly passing season 6 and 7 as my least favorite ever).

+ Reply to Thread