+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Louie Vito - Season 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Louie Vito - Season 9

I like that he doesn't seem to care what his fellow snowboarders think about his appearing on DWTS. To me that is a mature attitude and it could carry him far if he combines it with really hard work.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Chelsie proved again why she's probably my favorite addition ever to this show. She and Louie looked like the cute little high school jock and his cheerleader girlfriend. But she reminds me of why I like Kym. No matter who she gets, she's bubbly and so full of energy and has a fun-strict way of teaching. She brings the best out of her partners, and even though Louie did struggle in the foxtrot, he did better in the relay salsa. She seems to work on their strengths first and can cover up their weaknesses until they get a little better (or at least make it entertaining if she can't). I threw a few votes their way. While I'm biased and want to see the veteran pros win for awhile since they've been on forever, I'd love to see Chelsie make the finals. I think she'd become the new freestyle queen.

FORT Fogey

I really like his attitude and spirit. IMO his kind of approach to something totally new can be an inspiration to people who are trying to decide whether to try something outside their usual life's box.

IMO also--his success will depend on whether he can adapt his body to a totally different kind of movement and rhythm than the one he has worked so hard to train for and to make second nature for his highly successful athletic activities.

FORT Fanatic

I'm rooting for Louie after last night. I thought he did well for his first time out and think he has potential to really improve. The judges seemed to like his performances but I wish they hadn't of razzed him so bad about his hair and looking like a hobbit although it was Bruno's best line of the night. He seems to have a good attitude and handled the razzing really well. He seems like a good sport. I hope he stays around for a while.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

In that article Wind Dancer posted, Louie said they weren't going to touch his hair or with the spray tanning I don't think there's anything wrong with his hair. It's part of his charm.

I'm really enjoying Louie and, pairing him with Chelsie, makes him all the more fun to root for. She has 1 of the best attitudes ever.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Chelsie has done a good job with him so far, and he has a really great work ethic and attitude. I'm impressed! I think if he keeps at it like he has been, he may become a decent dancer. I hope they go far.
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3708698;
    I'm rooting for Louie after last night. I thought he did well for his first time out and think he has potential to really improve. The judges seemed to like his performances but I wish they hadn't of razzed him so bad about his hair and looking like a hobbit although it was Bruno's best line of the night. He seems to have a good attitude and handled the razzing really well. He seems like a good sport. I hope he stays around for a while.
    Louie is just so gosh darn cute! I had to laugh at cranky ole Len Goodman last night. Obviously, he is in the same old school way of thinking as my career military father was. Back in the day I heard all the time, "Boy needs to get a haircut." Louie reacts in the same way they did too!

Who is John Galt?

What an adorable little doll. They are both so tiny and cute, ya just wanna say awwww. He's better than most, but has a way to go. He tends to be a bit pigeon toed which will drive Len crazy, but he has good control over his body and is young and athletic. He reminds me a little bit of the speed skater who won (his name escapes me right now).

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3709564;
    What an adorable little doll. They are both so tiny and cute, ya just wanna say awwww. He's better than most, but has a way to go. He tends to be a bit pigeon toed which will drive Len crazy, but he has good control over his body and is young and athletic. He reminds me a little bit of the speed skater who won (his name escapes me right now).
    Apolo Ohno. I was rooting for him and he won. His paso doble with Julianne is my favorite ever on the show (that I have seen). It's on you tube.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

+ Reply to Thread