+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Louie Vito - Season 9

FORT Newbie

Re: Louie Vito - Season 9

Anyone see Louie's rant last night? he has since deleted it...but it does make you go hmmmm...

Let me set some people straight. What u saw on the show is real, I am not an actor. There is some things that had to get cleared a lil more.

Chemistry isnt something I even know how to fake, plus im a pretty easy person to read. Ppl could tell when I was happy, mad, etc.

And DEFINITELY NOT ENGAGED!!! I'm 21 YEARS OLD!!!! And I am stayin in LA...GET IT GOT IT GOOD. BLOG THAT UP!

On a lighter note. Practice went well tonight...Felt good to dance again.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

What happened to cause those outbursts? While I haven't heard it directly from their own mouths, I'm assuming Louie/Chelsie are dating. I did some googling but guess I'm lost on what Louie is talking about.

And I thought he was younger than 21. So he, Chelsie, and Aaron are all 21?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3740011;
    I don't think Louie ever expected to get as far as he did in the competition and I will watch and root for Kelly in the mean time.

Yepper

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3744575;
    What happened to cause those outbursts? While I haven't heard it directly from their own mouths, I'm assuming Louie/Chelsie are dating. I did some googling but guess I'm lost on what Louie is talking about.
    Linn Haug blogged something about her "boyfriend, Louie Vito". She has since edited the post and took it out, along with several comments others had made. I never did see the comments but they supposedly were asking about L & C.

I was wondering how Louie was doing at the Olympic trials:

From his website:

Vancouver is Looking Real Good! Louie Vito found a way to land his second and final run and as a result he soared to a second place finish at the third of five Olympic Qualifiers. For Vito, two second-place finishes have him closing in on an Olympic spot and, while not mathematically solidified yet, it is almost a certain thing and he's happy with where he's standing.

"I can't really do much more, I just have to keep riding strong and keep getting better. I hope two seconds get me through, I have another contest and I could get a first, but I'm just going to try to be consistent," Vito said.

Vito put down a double cork, cab double cork, frontside air, backside 9, and a frontside 1080 for his spot on the podium and he plans to keep upping the ante to make it to the Games. "I landed, I got a top three. That's all I really wanted and all I could hope for. Everyone's riding well and I have to keep stepping it up and I'm hoping for the best and what gets me to Vancouver," Vito said. The podium finish, however, puts Vito in solid position for making the U.S. team headed to Vancouver in February.
    Looks like we'll be watching him in Canada! I also googled some pics of him in the trials. Looks like Chelsie was there too! They may not be dating, but they seem like close friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3798944;
    I was wondering how Louie was doing at the Olympic trials:

From his website:

Looks like we'll be watching him in Canada! I also googled some pics of him in the trials. Looks like Chelsie was there too! They may not be dating, but they seem like close friends!
    He has indeed qualified for the Olympics. The official team roster should be announced after the qualifiers are broadcast on NBC today at 3.
    CYA

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Congrats to Louie! I'll be watching. It's always interesting to see former DWTs contestants in their own environment. I wonder if we'll get any alumni shots of any pros/former contestants who might head up to Vancouver.

And I still wish there was some truth to him and Chelsie dating. They're so cute together And he seemed really smitten with her.

I enjoyed Louie and Chelsie, too, but I think after the 2nd time he dropped her, it would have destroyed any romantic illusions she may have had.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Louie is on today's Bonnie Hunt Show, apparently she grills him on the whole Chelsie question.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213