+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Louie Vito - Season 9

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Re: Louie Vito - Season 9

We live out in the boonies, so no cell reception. I definitely would have voted that way if I could.

FORT Fogey

What was the kiss Chelsie gave Louie all about? The lipstick on the lips was definitely mentioned more than once. Usually the kisses we see on air are on the forehead, cheek, etc. I don't think I've ever seen a kiss on the lips before. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3737472;
    What was the kiss Chelsie gave Louie all about? The lipstick on the lips was definitely mentioned more than once. Usually the kisses we see on air are on the forehead, cheek, etc. I don't think I've ever seen a kiss on the lips before. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
    I missed seeing that. I wonder if it was in the character of the dance, or if it was just spontaneous and out of the characters? These two are so cute together. They joy of dancing really is on display (and maybe their joy of dancing with each other!). I hope he makes it another week. We were promised Chelsie in his element in October. I'd like to see that. Once he leaves, the joy of the season for me is over. I won't care anymore and probably will stop watching.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhillian;3737377;
    I enjoyed Louie and Chelsie last night, I thought it was his best dance so far.

Unfortunately I fully expect him to leave tonight. I could only place 3 votes for him last night as when I logged into the ABC site to vote for them, my count went from 9 to six after only voting once. On the second vote placed, the count went from 6 down to 2. I called my daughter (who lives in another part of the state) and asked if she had any problems voting for Louie. Her response was she could log onto the ABC site, but when she went to vote for him, she would get a sorry we tried to wait for you but your session has timed out message. She said this happened every single time, so she would log out and log back on with no success. She finally gave up without casting a vote.
    Same thing happened to me. I tried to vote for Louie online but gave up. I did call to vote for him last night. I really don't want him to be in the dance off since the judges will most certainly send him packing.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Helio gave Julianne a big smooch during their season 5 quick step. And then I think he dropped her And Helio was engaged at the time, too.

I watched the clip on Youtube and I think Louie kissed her. Go Louie! He was on Jimmy Kimmell, Louie was asked about it. I can't remember his exact response, but basically it just felt right and he wanted to do it before they got eliminated. I will really miss these two. Chelsie once again got a fun loving spirited partner that I didn't expect to like but who brought the fun and energy where he lacked in dancing. I actually thought his jitterbug was his best dance, minus dropping Chelsie. I may start following snowboarding more closely just because of Louie.

It's happened before. Kelly smooched Louis and Helio got Julianne.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3738039;
    I will really miss these two. Chelsie once again got a fun loving spirited partner that I didn't expect to like but who brought the fun and energy where he lacked in dancing. I actually thought his jitterbug was his best dance, minus dropping Chelsie. I may start following snowboarding more closely just because of Louie.
    Yep, yep and yep! I will miss these two and I will be following Louie and snowboarding. Never heard of him prior to DWTS and I think he's attained quite a following now.

I won't bother to waste my time voting any longer. I honestly believe that ABC was very worried about Louie making it farther than they wanted him to.

On to the Olympics!

Oh poopy Part Three.....Chuck, Natalie, now Louie. Kelly and Mark are the only ones left I really care about, although I would love to see Kym get that trophy......... Anyone else, meh......

FORT Fogey

Although as Len said, "There wasn't much content!" I loved the way that Louie finally did come alive and really move it during his dance off. A little too late, but he showed what he could do in dance when he set his mind to it.

He and Chelsie were so cute together. Even though I knew he wasn't going to get a high score, I enjoyed watching them dance because they seemed to be having fun.
    I will be sure to check him out in the Olympics..

BTW, I was visiting with someone else this past weekend. Their tv was on to a rodeo show. Ty was on a 3 man panel discussing the circuit bull riders for the past year. It was so good to see him although it was strange to see him in that environment!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhillian;3738160;
    Yep, yep and yep! I will miss these two and I will be following Louie and snowboarding. Never heard of him prior to DWTS and I think he's attained quite a following now.

I won't bother to waste my time voting any longer. I honestly believe that ABC was very worried about Louie making it farther than they wanted him to.

On to the Olympics!
    I think his time on DWTS was profitable for him. Who here had ever heard or paid attention to an actor by the name of Gilles Marini??

+ Reply to Thread