Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

Kelly Osbourne

PROFESSION:
    Singer, actress and media personality

BACKGROUND:
    We watched her navigate her way through adolescence on The Osbournes. Here's hoping she's equally as nimble on her toes, on DWTS!

Daughter of rock icon Ozzy Osbourne and well-known TV personality Sharon Osbourne, Kelly made a name for herself by starring in the first ever "celebrity reality" TV show, The Osbournes, alongside her famous family. The show became a huge hit for its portrayal of the crass, close-knit rock and roll clan, and won an Emmy for Outstanding Reality Program in 2002.

Kelly capitalized on her popularity by becoming a sought-after singer, actress and media personality. Her debut music album Shut Up! included a cover of Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach." Her second album, Sleeping in Nothing, was released in 2005 with its first single, "One Word," hitting #1 on all three Billboard Dance charts simultaneously.

Osbourne's dramatic acting debut on the ABC series Life As We Know It earned her rave reviews. Since then, she has worked primarily in the UK, where she's done theater (including a successful run in Chicago in London's West End in 2007) and hosted her own weekly radio show on BBC Radio.

Kelly has also presented numerous international TV projects, including Project Catwalk, the British version of Project Runway, and the 2005 MTV Australia Video Music Awards.

ABC.com - Dancing With The Stars - Stars

Re: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

Why are they subjecting us to her? Ick.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'll have to hold off judgement on Kelly. I adore Sharon, but was never fond of the 2 Osbourne off spring. It'll be interesting how well she does. I think she could be an early boot or go far, though I don't think she'll get to the end. Probably half way.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3670099;
    I'll have to hold off judgement on Kelly. I adore Sharon, but was never fond of the 2 Osbourne off spring. It'll be interesting how well she does. I think she could be an early boot or go far, though I don't think she'll get to the end. Probably half way.
    there are actually 3 osborne children. One daughter declined to do the reality show they had. Kelly may be what they call a sleeper.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Have you ever seen this girl walk? She is very stiff. I don't see this going well at all. I have to say that the hair color does not work on her. She looks good in that cutesy Goth thing she does with the black black hair and the little girl bows.

Premium Member

Maybe Kelly will get Mark, and he will finally exit early. Well I can dream can't I.

This weeks' US magazine has a small photo of Kelly:

Dancing "absolutely terrifies me," the spunky singer, 24, says. "It's the main reason I kind of wanted to do it."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Access Hollywood has reported that Kellie is going to be parterned with Louis. I hope that's false. I think his chances are better with MJH, and obviously so are Mark's. How does he get so lucky every season?

No strong feelings about her one way or the other, but Ozzie makes me laugh more or less fondly, and I hope to see him in the audience.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

The minute I saw her name, I was surprised she would be invited to the show. She always struck me as having limited talent and being very awkward

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast