+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

It's no different to me than people requesting certain pros, or Macy saying in front of Jonathan's face she was hoping she was going to get Maks and was ticked she didn't. Some partnerships on this show are platonic before they start. Maks/Denise are a good example of that. Maybe with a different partner, Denise might have fared better. Not that I really care, as I don't like Denise, but just an example. I'm also glad Kelly realized what she needed to succeed in this competition. That tells me just how serious she wanted to take it. I actually admire her more for that, and in all honesty I think it did Louis a world of good having a partner like her, too.

Kelly is looking good. She went from 160+ lbs. before DWTS, lost 25 during the show and is now down to 118. Way to go Kelly!

Thanks for posting that photo! She's looking great. I hope that new-found confidence stays with her for a while. I enjoyed watching her grow on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3831688;
    Kelly is looking good. She went from 160+ lbs. before DWTS, lost 25 during the show and is now down to 118. Way to go Kelly!

Who would have ever thought this pretty girl was behind that orange hair, gawdy makeup and tatoos. She is so cute and I loved her last season and voted for her and Louie every week.

FORT Fogey

That is an unbelievable transformation, but I wish she'd not wear something that looks like a long line bra for all to see. Just my opinion.

She looks teriffic, so happy for her new found confidence. I loved having her on the show last season, and I wish her much happiness in the future.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3835129;
    That is an unbelievable transformation, but I wish she'd not wear something that looks like a long line bra for all to see. Just my opinion.
    I was thinking that too! Hey, Kelly, you forgot your blouse!

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Kelly last season. I am not going to be a hypocrit and pretend that I don't like the splashy numbers that some of the more naturally talented dancers (not the top ringer last season) do, but Kelly does in my opinion epitomize what the show is about in the strongest sense - much more than Gilles ( whose looks and charisma were already there) and Apolo ( who had oozy charisma and who I believe was one of those guys who could probably naturally tear up the dance floor with the gang).

Kelly started out a little klutzy, dumpy, and with little self-confidence. She ended up slimmer, more co-ordinated, more confident, and a pretty fair dancer!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I would love to see side by side photos of this

That's lovely, but I hope 118 is her target and she stops.

Good ol' Google says she's 5' 3". 118 would seem to be a healthy weight for her. But less than that? Probably not. Those "ideal" height/weight calculators say the "ideal" for her at her age is 114. Then again, the "ideal" expressed by those things is always for super-thin super-athletic types--"real" people in the healthy range tend to fall well above those numbers.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3846321;
    I would love to see side by side photos of this
    Here's one courtesy of The Daily Mail. Not the same outfit on her as the last photo, but its a very recent picture of her, from yesterday in fact, vs. one from 2007.

Kelly Osbourne shows off slimline figure at New York Fashion Week | Mail Online

Because she's short her legs may always look a bit thick, but so what? She really can't afford to lose more weight overall, I'd say. Her face would start looking too thin.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread