+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3747928;
    Lovely? She is foul mouthed. It was highlighted on last night's Dance Center.

I didnt' get to see the show last night so I missed DC.

From what I've seen she is maturing into a centered and hard-working person who seems to truly care about other people.
    In my book that all counts for a lot.

As for "foul-mouthed"--that could describe me sometimes--and I still like myself.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3747928;
    Lovely? She is foul mouthed. It was highlighted on last night's Dance Center.
    Don't we all? They did that bit as a joke, but Joanna got more bleeps on one episode of Superstars than Kelly did on DC. I think Donny's probably the only one among them to have likely never uttered a curse word, but I may be wrong there, too

I don't care if Aaron was a better dancer, I enjoy watching Kelly and will miss her when she's gone. She's brought a new side out of Louis and I think he's enjoying being back and doing so well again. I loved them in their confessional last night when they started crying. They've been a pleasant surprise for me this season, and I've enjoyed watching them.

Would someone please explain the "Jean, Prejean" stuff? TYIA.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3748989;
    Would someone please explain the "Jean, Prejean" stuff? TYIA.
    I don't know why I typed Carrie Jean Prejean - it's Carrie Prejean. The very prim, proper, Christian and fan-of-prop 8 Miss California who lost out on the Miss USA title who has now been shown the world that she is rude, mean-spirited, artificially inflated and not opposed to being photo'd/filmed naked. But she doesn't swear, ya know, so that must mean she's a lady.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

TY Rattus; guess I'm glad to have missed her, LOL.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3749049;
    I don't know why I typed Carrie Jean Prejean - it's Carrie Prejean. The very prim, proper, Christian and fan-of-prop 8 Miss California who lost out on the Miss USA title who has now been shown the world that she is rude, mean-spirited, artificially inflated and not opposed to being photo'd/filmed naked. But she doesn't swear, ya know, so that must mean she's a lady.
    Rattus,
    You neve cease to totally crack me up.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3748067;
    Don't we all? They did that bit as a joke, but Joanna got more bleeps on one episode of Superstars than Kelly did on DC. I think Donny's probably the only one among them to have likely never uttered a curse word, but I may be wrong there, too

I don't care if Aaron was a better dancer, I enjoy watching Kelly and will miss her when she's gone. She's brought a new side out of Louis and I think he's enjoying being back and doing so well again. I loved them in their confessional last night when they started crying. They've been a pleasant surprise for me this season, and I've enjoyed watching them.
    I agree. She is adorable and her relationship with Louis is tender and genuine. I enjoy them.

I have enjoyed Kelly all season. Even if she goes home tonight, I think she should be so proud of herself. I wish her luck with her continued sobriety.One day at a time, Kelly !!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by duckfarts;3752078;
    I have enjoyed Kelly all season. Even if she goes home tonight, I think she should be so proud of herself. I wish her luck with her continued sobriety.One day at a time, Kelly !!!!!!

I totally agree with you. Kelly has faced and seems to have overcome some nasty issues in her life. I believe being on this show, dancing with Louis Amstel, and working hard will have a positive and healing influence on her life.
    You could see the love and admiration on her parents' faces all through the shows and especially when she made it into the finals.

Other comment: Joanna should not have gone home. Donny should have gone home. Joanna is a far better dancer than Donny. Donny will be eliminated first next week, unless his fan base is a lot bigger than we know. It follows the same pattern as last year with Melissa.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3753333;
    I totally agree with you. Kelly has faced and seems to have overcome some nasty issues in her life. I believe being on this show, dancing with Louis Amstel, and working hard will have a positive and healing influence on her life.
    You could see the love and admiration on her parents' faces all through the shows and especially when she made it into the finals.

Other comment: Joanna should not have gone home. Donny should have gone home. Joanna is a far better dancer than Donny. Donny will be eliminated first next week, unless his fan base is a lot bigger than we know. It follows the same pattern as last year with Melissa.
    On Jimmy Kimmel, Johanna said she and Kelly had promised their support for the one remaining, so Joanna is now supporting Kelly and asking her fans to consider doing the same. Joanna admires Donny as an entertainer. She has no desire to see Mya win.

+ Reply to Thread