+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

Re: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

I hope Kelly and Louis make it through tonight. I find her totally refreshing and not what I expected when she joined the competition. She is a capable dancer and with Louis by her side has the potential to be better. She really needs to listen up (to Len and Louis) and push her self hard in the upcoming weeks to stay in the competition. She made it through two dances last night and maintained her own in the Team Tango. Now it is up to her fans to keep her! Let's go Kelly!

I too, hope Kelly survives tonight, she is so nice and has the potential to go further.

FORT Fogey

I love this girl too! Here is hoping her fan base is big enough to keep her in beyond Joanne and Mya. I have never heard of these women. Go popularity contest and screw dancing ability, I say!!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3742274;
    I love this girl too! Here is hoping her fan base is big enough to keep her in beyond Joanne and Mya. I have never heard of these women. Go popularity contest and screw dancing ability, I say!!
    Well said! The thing about Kelly she has earned her popularity and not riding on the shirt tails of her family. I love the fact that she works hard to do well and you can see Louis is genuinely fond of her. I hope she can outlast the divas and donkeys!

I truly hope she can stay in it. I was glad that Louis was pushing her a bit, she has talent and needs to believe in herself. I think she could hit it out of the park if she put her mind to it.

I'm happy that Kelly made it through and didn't even have to worry last night being the first couple made safe. I like her a lot. It's funny to see how her personality changed from her earlier days on the Osbornes. Now her smile lights up a room. Who knew?

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

This girl is great - definitely my favorite to go all the way. She tries her darnedest and is blossoming every week.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

With Chuck, Natalie, Louie, Michael and Mark gone, Kelly is the only one left that I give a hangnail about.........

Quote Originally Posted by duckfarts;3744075;
    With Chuck, Natalie, Louie, Michael and Mark gone, Kelly is the only one left that I give a hangnail about.........
    Me to...I love Kelly & the only other one besides her I can tolerate is Donny...as for the rest of them I could care less who stays or goes

I love Kym, so since I have a feeling Kelly will go soon, you can bet I will not vote for Aaron, Mya, or Joanne...

+ Reply to Thread