+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

Re: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

Rooting for her to go far and have fun. She's cute and you can tell she is working hard.

I think what we're seeing in Kelly is why The Osbornes was so popular. Regardless of how dysfunctional they may be (and they seem better now that, from what I've heard, they're all clean and sober) they obviously really love and care about each other. Plus, they're all witty and self-deprecating. Kelly has always been so sweet and bubbly and it's nice to see her coming into her own. I got a little verklempt when they showed her in the ambulance with her dad and he bent over to give her a kiss.

It's obvious Louis is having a great time and it's been fun to see him break out of his "serious ballroom dancer" shell.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

How great was Kelly's dance this week? I LOVED it - she did her dad proud. And, Louis in his Ozzy makeup - wonderful!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

They really do seem to have a good solid relationship that is based on mutual respect and trust.

And very little in the way of "actiong out" for drama's sake.

It is a joy to watch them dance--and to see how they work so well together.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3734731;
    They really do seem to have a good solid relationship that is based on mutual respect and trust.

And very little in the way of "actiong out" for drama's sake.

It is a joy to watch them dance--and to see how they work so well together.
    Great post. I totally agree with you.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I loved hearing about Ozzy wanting to drive the ambulance and then wheeling Kelly around the hospital in her wheelchair. I do think there is a lot of love and support there.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Ozzy and Sharon, from an appearance POV, looked like a mis-matched couple, but have always seemed very much in love. They both seem so proud of their daughter and probably more because of the struggles she's managed to overcome and where she's at now. I'd love to see Kelly/Louis go all the way.

And this seems like a different side of Louis, more of what we saw with Lisa and Monique back in seasons 2 and 3. I hope Louis becomes more of a regular again, along with Anna T.

I love watching Kelly, her smile is infectious and she is so bubbly and truly enjoying the opportunity of dancing on this show...although she may dance a bit flat footed...I look forward to her each week, I hope the fans keep her around!

Kelly is a good dancer and I feel that she can do better but does she lack self confidence? Seems like she does.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3737603;
    Kelly is a good dancer and I feel that she can do better but does she lack self confidence? Seems like she does.
    I agree, I'm hoping as time goes on she can hang in there and she will break out of the lack of self confidence. I think she is adorable and works so hard each week. Hoping she does well.

+ Reply to Thread