+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

Re: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

The look on Louie's face was priceless when she planted the kiss on him at the end of last night's dance. I wonder what that was all about? (I mean, I realize he missed her mouth when he kissed her, but was it really necessary that she kiss him?)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Kelly said there was a full moon Though it still didn't reach the bizarre level of Donny/Bruno *shudder*

Kelly isn't really at the level that she was at week 1, but I think she needs to gain her confidence like the judges said. I'm assuming last week probably is still shaking her a little, but these two are so enjoyable to watch and I'm enjoying them so much. Especially Louis being back, who looks as excited to be back as the fans are to have him.

Who is John Galt?

I love Louis and think he is by far the best teacher and choreographer. Unfortunately, he is horizontally challenged at 5'7" so cannot partner the taller female stars. This time, he got Kelly and she isn't half bad. She has good potential and has a cute personality. She surprised him with the lip lock, but he handled well. I hope they do well, but doubt they'll win.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I think Kelly is adorable. I love her personality and drive. Here's hoping that she goes all the way to the finals!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;3722402;
    I think Kelly is adorable. I love her personality and drive. Here's hoping that she goes all the way to the finals!
    I concur!

I just love watching her, she's like a butterfly emerging from the cocoon. I believe she can go far, but she really needs to believe in herself more.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Louis said he and Kelly will be dancing their paso to the song "Crazy Train" by her dad Ozzy. He also says to expect a lot of make up and an intense paso (but don't they all say that ) I'm so excited Louis has lasted longer this time. It's been fun having him back this season, and I hope he's back again for season 10. I wish they could get all 6 of the original pros from the first season back.

I love Kelly and Louis! He's a great choreographer, and it's really nice to see Kelly build her self esteem. I hope they do well!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3729573;
    Louis said he and Kelly will be dancing their paso to the song "Crazy Train" by her dad Ozzy. He also says to expect a lot of make up and an intense paso (but don't they all say that ) I'm so excited Louis has lasted longer this time. It's been fun having him back this season, and I hope he's back again for season 10. I wish they could get all 6 of the original pros from the first season back.
    I am really looking forward to their dance now!

I agree that it has been great to see Louis this season and he is obviously enjoying himself. Last week was a great performance and he really got into the Joel Gray Cabaret character -- love the make up!

Kelly has been a pleasant surprise for me this season. I thoroughly enjoy watching her during the rehearsal, the PI's and the dance routines. She and Louis seem to have a great partnership and offer each other a different perspective in music and dance. They are a great dance couple! Kelly has impressed me what a lovely young lady she has become. I hope they will stay around to the finals this season!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;3722402;
    Me too! I love her relationship with Louis. She is just precious. Given who was in the bottom this week I see her as outlasting some better dancers since popularity is key. And I am all for that with Kelly!

I loved when Louis was being interviewed alone ....he said "I really care about that girl". So sweet! I'm sorry Kelly was injured and I hope she's ok.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread