+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Ireland - Season 9

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Kathy Ireland - Season 9

Kathy Ireland

PROFESSION:
    Model, actor, author, Sunday School teacher and CEO of Kathy Ireland Worldwide

BACKGROUND:
    Would you ever guess that this famous bikini beauty runs a billion dollar business? We're anxious to see if she can match her success in business on the floor of the Dancing with the Stars set!

Kathy is the CEO of Kathy Ireland Worldwide, a $1.4 billion design empire celebrated by Forbes, Newsweek and the Wall Street Journal. Now a wife, mother of three, Sunday school teacher and author, she has recently published the book Real Solutions for Busy Moms: Your Guide to Success and Sanity.

This supermodel-turned-super-mogul has been featured in Sports Illustrated's annual Swimsuit Issue for 13 consecutive years. She also appeared in numerous television and movie roles including Melrose Place, Side Out, Mr. Destiny, National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1, Once Upon a Christmas, Mom and Dad Save the World and Necessary Roughness.

Kathy has been recognized by UCLA as one of the Top Ten Women's Health Advocates in America for her humanitarian work with non-profits, such as Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation, Feed the Children, and the Alliance for Christian Education.

ABC.com - Dancing With The Stars - Stars

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Kathy Ireland - Season 9

I love Kathy Ireland! Models don't have the best overall track record on this show, but hopefully she changes that.

Joanna....LOOK!....this is a REAL model! LOL (couldn't resist).

I love her, I hope she does well because its about time a model does really well on this show. Plus she's just plain likable. She makes you smile when you see her smile. Lovely woman.

Kathy Ireland is one of my most favorite people. She is truly a role model for all of us. A truly wonderful person and I hope she does well on the show. I can't wait to find out who her partner is. If Tony was coming back, I would say he would be perfect for her.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Reportedly, Kathy and Tony are paired up. So it looks like Tony's coming back, which he said he planned on, but kind of weird there's been no mention of it. Tony's a regular pro, I thought there'd be more buzz. Either way, I'm happy for this pairing, assuming it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3673160;
    Reportedly, Kathy and Tony are paired up. So it looks like Tony's coming back, which he said he planned on, but kind of weird there's been no mention of it. Tony's a regular pro, I thought there'd be more buzz. Either way, I'm happy for this pairing, assuming it's true.
    I hope it's true that Tony is coming back and hopefully paired with Kathy Ireland. I haven't heard a word about him at all, so I assumed his movie role might have interferred with him returning. I just couldn't believe that he wouldn't be asked back since he came in third with Melissa last season.

My hubby couldn't believe that Tony might not be back this season and he doesn't even watch the show. However, he did make it a point to watch Mel & Tony dance last season because she's a Texas gal and thinks Tony's a great dancer. Karalott, I sure hope it's true, because I have been kind of down ever since I thought he wouldn't be with us this season.

I don't know much about Kathy, but what i do know, I like a lot. She seems really sweet. I just hope she dances well. I'm happy she is paired with Tony. They will make a beautiful pair.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDovolaniFan;3676692;
    I don't know much about Kathy, but what i do know, I like a lot. She seems really sweet. I just hope she dances well. I'm happy she is paired with Tony. They will make a beautiful pair.
    I think Kathy is just a wonderful person from what I've seen of her. She is very family oriented and I think she has 3 or 4 kids. It's official, she is Tony's partner. I just hope she can dance.

Someone sent a tweet to Melissa on Saturday and asked if she still kept in touch with Tony. Melissa answered "Absolutely. Tye and I talked to him just yesterday."
    Last edited by n4692u; 08-24-2009 at 06:11 PM.

She's always seemed like one of those down to earth beautiful people. It's great because both men and women can like her. I hope she doesn't get voted out early, because she is so gorgeous. That happens to a lot of the women on this show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I didn't know Kathy was 5'10" and with heels she would be 6' or 6'1". How tall is Tony?

I googled videos for Kathy Ireland and there is one of her talking with a CNN reporter about her new book. The reporter mentioned that Kathy is 5'10". That would mean she is 6" taller than Melissa, so she will be like another Stacy Kiebler. However, Nancy O'Dell, who was to be Tony's partner last season before she was injured, was 5'10" as well. I just like the male dancer to be taller than the female and I don't think Tony is over 6' tall.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast