+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Ireland - Season 9

Re: Kathy Ireland - Season 9

I just read an article on the media thread about some pros getting cheated every season with their partners. I certainly didn't know Kathy was 46, I thought she was 41. The article also says she is the oldest female on the show this season. The article said Tony seemed to always get older women for his partner such as Jane Seymour, Susan Lucci and he would have had Nancy O'Dell last season if she hadn't gotten injured and he got Melissa Rycroft instead. I didn't think Nancy was that old, she has a 2-3 year old little girl so she can't be that old.

I hope Kathy does well for Tony's sake. I'll be rooting for them, but at the end of the day, I would love to see one our old pros win who hasn't won yet.

Nancy is 43.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3679531;
    Nancy is 43.
    Well, that's a relief. I couldn't believe she was 46. Jane Seymour was 57 when she was on the show and I think Susan Lucci was about 60, so 43 doesn't sound so bad. Of course, Melissa was 26 and you can expect younger women to do better.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Tony needs to work on his freestyle routines. I won't say he and Kathy will make it to the end, but his last two attempts sucked. He had 2 partners with promise and blew it both times.

One laughable moment involving Kathy. I watched a video of the DWTS kick off party and all the cast was there (minus Macy/Jonathan). Kathy was talking to the paparazzi and one of them commented those younger models have nothing on her. Joanna Krupa walks right up behind them just as they're saying that Let them show you what a real model is Joanna! And Kathy is more beautiful inside and out than you'll ever be.

Kathy is the Vegas oddsmakers favorites, however Natalie is another oddsmakers favorites, and Joanna is another, and Aaron is another. Who knows. And speaking of Aaron, he looks even worse in person than in those pics. That boy had some hard partying years. Back to Kathy, she looks fantastic for 46. Debi Mazar looks older than her, and Aaron looks worse.

Kathy was a model for years, so I expect her to still look good. And she does.
    The last I saw Debi Mazar was on Law and Order and she looked pretty good on that. I don't think she's that young, either, but I have no idea.

ETA - I just looked up Debi and she's only 1 year younger - 45.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3679981;
    One laughable moment involving Kathy. I watched a video of the DWTS kick off party and all the cast was there (minus Macy/Jonathan). Kathy was talking to the paparazzi and one of them commented those younger models have nothing on her. Joanna Krupa walks right up behind them just as they're saying that Let them show you what a real model is Joanna! And Kathy is more beautiful inside and out than you'll ever be.
    Karalott - I think you may be my long-lost twin! I posted just about the exact same thing on another board!! And the paps apparently didn't really know who Joanna was because I didn't hear very many of them yelling out her name, but I guess they knew she was on the show so they asked her the standard DWTS questions "What are you most looking forward to?", etc.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3679981;
    Tony needs to work on his freestyle routines. I won't say he and Kathy will make it to the end, but his last two attempts sucked. He had 2 partners with promise and blew it both times.

One laughable moment involving Kathy watched a video of the DWTS kick off party and all the cast was there (minus Macy/Jonathan).. I Kathy was talking to the paparazzi and one of them commented those younger models have nothing on her. Joanna Krupa walks right up behind them just as they're saying that Let them show you what a real model is Joanna! And Kathy is more beautiful inside and out than you'll ever be.

Kathy is the Vegas oddsmakers favorites, however Natalie is another oddsmakers favorites, and Joanna is another, and Aaron is another. Who knows. And speaking of Aaron, he looks even worse in person than in those pics. That boy had some hard partying years. Back to Kathy, she looks fantastic for 46. Debi Mazar looks older than her, and Aaron looks worse.
    Could you give me the link to this video? Thanks

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl;3680252;
    Karalott - I think you may be my long-lost twin! I posted just about the exact same thing on another board!! And the paps apparently didn't really know who Joanna was because I didn't hear very many of them yelling out her name, but I guess they knew she was on the show so they asked her the standard DWTS questions "What are you most looking forward to?", etc.
    I was thinking that Kathy could show Joanna a think or two about inner and outer beauty, because I think Joanna will be one of those who winds up on the bad end of plastic surgery and botox to keep her looks. Watching those videos of the cast party, I kind of got turned off by Joanna, Aaron, and MJH. I don't know, something about them seems like they're just desparate for the fame and loving the fact that, for now, the spotlight is on them and who cares about the show, they'll use it to re-start their careers (or in Joanna's case actually begin one) and promote their own projects. I'm hopeful there will be some pleasant shockers. Louie/Chelsie look adorable together and despite being unknown and saying he can't dance, if she took Ty to the final 4, she shouldn't be underestimated with Louie. A lot of people are betting on Mark to do well, if not sneak in and win. And Donny isn't a guaranteed lock for anything. I think Chuck, Ashley, and Aaron could be potential early boots. Michael Irvin I expect to do well, considering the track record of football players. I'm still expecting a Tom Delay first week boot. With the ladies, I'm more up in the air what will happen.

Kathy/Tony seem very happy together so here's hoping they have a successful season. Kathy seems like such a down to earth sweetheart.

Kathy is from my high school alma matter so I have to root for her. Not that I wouldn't otherwise - she is a classy lady.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3677451;
    I didn't know Kathy was 5'10" and with heels she would be 6' or 6'1". How tall is Tony?

I googled videos for Kathy Ireland and there is one of her talking with a CNN reporter about her new book. The reporter mentioned that Kathy is 5'10". That would mean she is 6" taller than Melissa, so she will be like another Stacy Kiebler. However, Nancy O'Dell, who was to be Tony's partner last season before she was injured, was 5'10" as well. I just like the male dancer to be taller than the female and I don't think Tony is over 6' tall.
    Most fashion models are tall!! But Kathy Ireland!! She was one of the BEST!!!! She has a beautiful face, a booming business and a sparkling personality!! I'm gonna be rooting for her!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast