+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 221

Thread: Donny Osmond - Season 9

  1. #41
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    19,097

    Re: Donny Osmond - Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3694514;
    First instance of Puppy Love-singing purple-sock-wearing Donny Osmond shall incur my everlasting wrath. At Donny. And at DWTS.
    Be prepared, you know it is coming. It is a lot less farfetched than that stupid doll dance Marie did.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  2. #42
    FORT Regular enterpriselady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    62

    Re: Donny Osmond - Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3694514;
    First instance of Puppy Love-singing purple-sock-wearing Donny Osmond shall incur my everlasting wrath. At Donny. And at DWTS.
    Awww, come on..... that would be fun!!

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,191

    Re: Donny Osmond - Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3694553;
    Be prepared, you know it is coming. It is a lot less farfetched than that stupid doll dance Marie did.
    What kind of dance does one do to Puppy Love? I can't figure out how that beat works for anything.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  4. #44
    FORT Fanatic DancingDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dancing on Ice
    Age
    59
    Posts
    552

    Re: Donny Osmond - Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3696981;
    What kind of dance does one do to Puppy Love? I can't figure out how that beat works for anything.
    You could do a vienese waltz to it. The 3/4 beat is soft, but there.

  5. #45
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Donny Osmond - Season 9

    Count me in as another 70s teenager who used to have dreams of Donny. I'm not a fan of DWTS, but I'll have to tune in to watch him.

    Did anyone see the Osmonds 50th anniversary show? PBS had it on a few months ago. (sigh) What fond memories.

  6. #46
    shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    51
    Posts
    6,746

    Re: Donny Osmond - Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3697154;
    ...Did anyone see the Osmonds 50th anniversary show? PBS had it on a few months ago. (sigh) What fond memories.
    of course. and i bought the dvd (not from PBS thankfully LOL)


    and to stay on topic, i don't normally watch DWTS either ...but since my daughter is a fan, i catch bits and pieces. but you know i'll be watching with a smile on my face this season.

  7. #47
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: Donny Osmond - Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3696981;
    What kind of dance does one do to Puppy Love? I can't figure out how that beat works for anything.
    Given some of the song choices for the dances, the sky's the limit. They could very well step it up and make a jive out of it.

  8. #48
    . illusions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    680

    Re: Donny Osmond - Season 9

    Someone mention purple socks? I like purple. Not that I would be wearing them though. What is wrong with being entertained? If Donny comes out wearing them it will great for some fun. And believe me, I need some fun right now with BB in the can, so I'm all for Puppy Love too!
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Donny Osmond - Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3697154;
    Count me in as another 70s teenager who used to have dreams of Donny. I'm not a fan of DWTS, but I'll have to tune in to watch him.

    Did anyone see the Osmonds 50th anniversary show? PBS had it on a few months ago. (sigh) What fond memories.
    count me in as well! I went to two of their concerts, had Donny's posters all over my bedroom walls, and bought all his records as well as every tiger beat magazine that he was in.

    I'm looking forward to seeing him compete on DWTS, and have a feeling he is going to impress us.

  10. #50
    shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    51
    Posts
    6,746

    Re: Donny Osmond - Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3691555;
    ...once big brother is over, i'll have to dig up my donny icon from that movie
    i'm ready for DWTS now

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.