+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Donny Osmond - Season 9

Re: Donny Osmond - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3671206;
    Noooooooooooooooo! No, no, no. I can't believe that there is someone dancing this season that I want to see less than I want to see Tom DeLay, but there is. Please, please, please let him be first out. Please. And more importantly, please don't let this be link two in an endless chain of Osmonds grinning their smarmy way across my favourite dance floor.
    Reading my mind?

I'm looking at his pic and this guy's got the hugest head, fake hair, fake teeth and a disturbingly full-toothed smile that gives me the creeps in the worst way. All I can think about is Marie and his other 8957 brothers and sisters trolling in the audience every week with the cameras panning in for closeups... The horror.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

My mother always told me if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all.

*walks away*

Comes back to say, why does his head look so big?

I see him going far, probably top three, based on pre-show fans alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3672006;
    My mother always told me if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all.
    If we stuck to that prim, hugs-and-teddy-bears pseudo-rule - to which I almost never subscribe, least of all when it comes to reality TV - this entire forum would be superfluous.

Comes back to say, why does his head look so big?

I see him going far, probably top three, based on pre-show fans alone.
    I don't know, but it struck me right away when I saw his official picture. And I agree that he will go far whether he can really dance or has two left feet because, as we all know, DWTS is not a dancing show. That's also how Marie made it to the top 3, flopping around the dance floor like a beached whale while having not one dancing bone in her doll-costumed body.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3672910;
    If we stuck to that prim, hugs-and-teddy-bears pseudo-rule - to which I almost never subscribe, least of all when it comes to reality TV - this entire forum would be superfluous.
    LOL sarcasm is so hard to convey while typing (what I was striving for when I said that and because I really had NOTHING nice to say about Donny).

OMG! A million curses for making me think of that stupid doll dance! And I had nearly forgotten it! What was he thinking by doing it? Seriously. I'm just really scared of what sort of dances this guy is going to do.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3672921;
    LOL sarcasm is so hard to convey while typing (what I was striving for when I said that and because I really had NOTHING nice to say about Donny).

OMG! A million curses for making me think of that stupid doll dance! And I had nearly forgotten it! What was he thinking by doing it? Seriously. I'm just really scared of what sort of dances this guy is going to do.
    Look on the bright side-he has Kym as a partner. She's done two really good freestyles and has had some really good routines. I loved pretty much all of the routines she did with Joey and Warren. Jonathan gets a pass for allowing Marie to talk him into the doll dance, it was his first freestyle. Hopefully he's learned

I think I'll wait and see how he does. Maybe he will surprise us.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3672921;

I'm glad we hashed that out!

Hopefully, Kym can do something to tone down Donny's built-in cheese factor, but I figure that as long as he's not allowed to sing - there's always that danger with an Osmond - things could be marginally tolerable. Until he smiles, that is.

Good Luck to Kym, one of my favorites.

FORT Regular

Awww, shucks Kym! Can this be a Kym thread and not a Donny thread? Gotta Love Kym. Not so thrilled about her partner. But, I guess if she wins it with Donny I could be happy........for her.....

Yay, so happy that he's made it finally. I hope he does wel. Maried bugged the crap out of me, though. She tried to hard to be funny, and she was judged too highly for crappy dancing.

I love Donny, but if he's a crappy dancer he'll not be getting my vote.

+ Reply to Thread