Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Debi Mazar - Season 9

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Debi Mazar - Season 9

Debi Mazar

PROFESSION:
    Actor

BACKGROUND:
    We've seen Debi do her share of dancing to the beat in music videos and on the iconic show Graffiti Rock. Now she's set to show the judges some all new moves on Season 9 of DWTS!

Known for her no nonsense New York attitude, actor Debi Mazar started her entertainment career as Madonna's makeup artist and appeared in several of her music videos.

Since her breakout role in Martin Scorsese's Goodfellas, she has gone on to work with acclaimed Oliver Stone (The Doors), Spike Lee (in Malcolm X), Joel Shumacher (Batman Forever), and Woody Allen (Bullets Over Broadway).Mazar has also appeared on the ABC series Ugly Betty, and on the CW's Privileged.

She currently stars on the HBO series Entourage as the sharp-tongued publicist, Shauna. Debi and her husband Gabriele Corcos host a popular internet cooking show called Under the Tuscan Gun.

ABC.com - Dancing With The Stars - Stars
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-18-2009 at 04:13 AM.

Re: Debi Mazar - Season 9

ABC should fire the photographer who took these portraits.

She's my automatic fave, I've always been fond of her, going all the way back to "Civil Wars" and Madonna videos.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I only remember her from Beethoven's 2nd, though I'm sure I've seen her in more. I've seen Goodfellas but oddly don't remember her in it Oh well, she gets votes from me simply because she's paired with Maks. Debi, do us Maks fans proud!

That's great that she's paired with Maks. I've loved her since the first thing I saw her in, although I don't remember what it was.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

wouldn't know her if i feel across her in the street. I wonder if she will have fanbase issues?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Once she starts talking with that rapid-fire Queens NY accent, people remember her. They may not remember from where right away, but they'll know that they know her.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Yay! This may be the first time that someone I actively like going in is dancing for my continued approval. Hope she kicks that Osmond ass right out of there (yeah, he's not the first active dislike, unfortunately).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3669982;
    I only remember her from Beethoven's 2nd, though I'm sure I've seen her in more. I've seen Goodfellas but oddly don't remember her in it Oh well, she gets votes from me simply because she's paired with Maks. Debi, do us Maks fans proud!
    She was Ray Liotta's mistress in Goodfellas...the one who snorted more coke than she packaged-lol. I've allways liked her as well. Will be a very loaded season for me. I have a lot of people to root for.

I certainly hope she has some rhythm and can dance! It's almost a guarantee she's got more than Denise Richards, so hopefully Maks is happy (and we all want Maks happy! )
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

She's another one of the few celebrities in this season that I've heard of. I remember her from Beethoven's 2nd, and she's guest starred in 2 of the shows I used to watch, 7th Heaven and Pet Star.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast