+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Liddell - Season 9

Re: Chuck Liddell - Season 9

I'm not a fan of this show normally but when we heard he was going to be on, the husband & I now plan to watch. Love this guy.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I'm so excited to see The Iceman...I love the UFC...Hope he does well...

I'm not a UFC fan, but I thought this guy had so much charm on the floor last night. I think he's like Ty from last season. Just so out of his comfort zone, but willing to try something different for him. I hope his UFC fans are watching and voting!! Anna is never given any of the serious contenders and I want to see what she can do. I am rooting for Cheryl and Tom to make an early departure and give some new pros time to shine.
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by diva211;3708325;
    I'm not a UFC fan, but I thought this guy had so much charm on the floor last night. I think he's like Ty from last season. Just so out of his comfort zone, but willing to try something different for him. I hope his UFC fans are watching and voting!! Anna is never given any of the serious contenders and I want to see what she can do. I am rooting for Cheryl and Tom to make an early departure and give some new pros time to shine.
    ITA with all of your comments! I was wishing Chuck was a bit stronger last night but his nervousness was charming. I'm not sure he has the actual rythum necessary but he does have a lot of fans. I'd love to see Cheryl gone early this season too...

Who is John Galt?

I don't know quite what to say about this guy. He seems so out of place among the other guys. I have never seen him before, as I don't watch ultimate fighting or whatever it is he does. He looks like the Incredible Hulk dancing with a red-haired fairy. What I think is so cute about him is that he seems to be terrified of Anna and is so concerned about pleasing her. He isn't obnoxious or coarse in his behavior. In fact, he is rather like a big gentle dog that just looks ferocious. Anna is a little firecracker and not afraid to say what she thinks about anything. Her and her husband are perfect opposites. He is quiet and easy going and she is talkative and feisty - good match. I find her partnering with Chuck to be rather an odd pairing, but if anybody can turn him into a dancer it is Anna.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3709748;
    I don't know quite what to say about this guy. He seems so out of place among the other guys. I have never seen him before, as I don't watch ultimate fighting or whatever it is he does. He looks like the Incredible Hulk dancing with a red-haired fairy. What I think is so cute about him is that he seems to be terrified of Anna and is so concerned about pleasing her. He isn't obnoxious or coarse in his behavior. In fact, he is rather like a big gentle dog that just looks ferocious. Anna is a little firecracker and not afraid to say what she thinks about anything. Her and her husband are perfect opposites. He is quiet and easy going and she is talkative and feisty - good match. I find her partnering with Chuck to be rather an odd pairing, but if anybody can turn him into a dancer it is Anna.
    On the "behind the scenes" report I read before the season started, Chuck got the "tries the hardest" and "funniest" reviews. Whoever was reporting was quite surprised by Chuck.

I'm not a UFC fan by any means, so I didn't really know who he was except that I had heard his name before, and I really wasn't expecting much from him, but WOW! He is a far cry from the best dancer, but he sure is charming and fun to watch.

I was watching an interview with him earlier today, and he was pretty much blushing, because he said he is getting emails and tweets about how cute he is, and he said he's never really been called cute before. He is though. He's like a big old teddy bear. I love this guy. Hopefully his personalilty will keep him around for a few episodes.
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

FORT Fanatic

Chuck Liddell....all I could think of was Peter Boyle in Young Frankenstein, Puttin On the Ritz.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3710324;
    On the "behind the scenes" report I read before the season started, Chuck got the "tries the hardest" and "funniest" reviews. Whoever was reporting was quite surprised by Chuck.
    I heard that, too, and while he isn't the best dancer, he's a lot better than I expected. He and Anna seem to get along great and that shows in their dancing. I've always liked Anna and was so excited to see her return this season, so I am hoping she gets through a few weeks instead of being an early exit for a change. Anna was gone two seasons after season 2, and she's never really had a chance to build a fanbase with DWTS viewers who may not have seen her with Jerry Rice.

A sheep in wolf's clothing is how I would describe Chuck. Mean looking on the outside, but deep down an absolute sweetheart. Anna seems to be doing like Kym and Chelsie, trying to find his strengths and use them to her advantage. She can't hide his footwork, but I still enjoyed their tango and thought overall they did a great job.

I just have to say... Anna has a killer body... what I'd give to have those abs...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast