Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Carter - Season 9

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Aaron Carter - Season 9

Aaron Carter

PROFESSION:
    Singer, Actor

BACKGROUND:
    He's toured the world and sold millions of records as a teen pop sensation. But can this multi-platinum artist step up to the challenge on the DWTS dance floor?

As a singer-songwriter, producer and actor, Aaron Carter has established himself worldwide as a pop and teen sensation. He's also the younger brother of Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys.

Beginning his career at the age of eight, Aaron is currently the youngest solo artist to have four Top 40 singles. He's released four studio albums since 1997, two of which have been certified platinum. Carter has appeared on several television series, including Lizzie McGuire and 7th Heaven, and he made his Broadway debut playing JoJo the Who in Seussical the Musical in 2001. Additionally, he contributed songs to the soundtracks for Disneymania, Ella Enchanted, Pokemon and The Rugrats Movie.

In 2006, Carter starred in the E! reality show, House of Carters, which featured all five of the Carter siblings living in the same house.

ABC.com - Dancing With The Stars - Stars

Re: Aaron Carter - Season 9

Yikes...he brings new meaning to "rode hard and put away wet".

Even the airbrushing isn't helping.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I still consider him the less successful brother of well known real artist Nick Carter. Aaron's partying certainly hasn't helped. Considering Karina doesn't hold back, these 2 could make for some interesting clips. I've warmed up to Karina the last couple of seasons but I hope these 2 make an early exit.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3669728;

Aaaaand... he's only 21! Dang, I'm twice his age and don't look that bad. I think he's gonna drive Karina crazy. He's already admitted he kinda has the hots for her (in a video after rehearsal he said, "Too bad she's engaged...")

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl;3670824;
    Aaaaand... he's only 21! Dang, I'm twice his age and don't look that bad. I think he's gonna drive Karina crazy. He's already admitted he kinda has the hots for her (in a video after rehearsal he said, "Too bad she's engaged...")
    I'm sure Maks feels threatened Karina tweeted that they had another great rehearsal and she can't wait for opening night. She said their first dance is going to be the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    cha-cha
    . I hope her enthusiasm is for real, because the way I read it, it almost sounds forced.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3670907;
    I'm sure Maks feels threatened Karina tweeted that they had another great rehearsal and she can't wait for opening night. She said their first dance is going to be the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    cha-cha
    . I hope her enthusiasm is for real, because the way I read it, it almost sounds forced.
    Did you see the video of them coming out of their first rehearsal? If so, you're right - His enthusiasm seemed genuine, and hers... not so much. When asked if he was a good dancer, or would do well, she replied "... I hope so". I think she's really shy around the paps. I did question if she actually practiced the outfit she was shown in (very low cut with no bra). No wonder Aaron was such a horndog!

OMG, what happened to him? He used to be so cute! When it was rumored that he was with Chelsie, I posted that they would be adorable together. I had no idea he had aged so hard. AND...that he has such a Mario-like reputation. Poor Karina and dang him for making me feel sorry for her when I really don't like her.

Aaron Carter Is Oddsmakers' Pick to Win Dancing With the Stars - E! Online

The newly announced Dancing With the Stars celebs haven't even slipped on their dancing shoes yet, but Las Vegas oddsmakers are already ranking them from top to bottom...and their picks are quite surprising.

Pop singer and reality star Aaron Carter shockingly (?) comes in at No. 1, while former House majority leader Tom DeLay picks up the rear. See where the rest of the hopefuls fit in...

Bodog.com's picks for who will win season nine of Dancing With the Stars:

Aaron Carter, 3:1
    Mya, 4:1
    Macy Gray, 5:1
    Donny Osmond, 5:1
    Natalie Coughlin, 7:1
    Michael Irvin, 7:1
    Kathy Ireland, 10:1
    Ashley Hamilton, 12:1
    Melissa Joan Hart, 12:1
    Louie Vito, 12:1
    Chuck Liddell, 15:1
    Mark Dacascos, 15:2
    Joanna Krupa, 15:2
    Debi Mazar, 19:2
    Kelly Osbourne, 20:1
    Tom DeLay, 25:1
    In two other polls I saw, Natalie and Melissa were the current pre-show favorites to win. This looks like they just took the obvious and put them at the top: 3/4 singers ranking in the top 3, an Osmond in 4th, an NFL Hall of Famer (and we all know the track record of football players on this show). I think this season I'm rooting more for the pros, at least for now, because either the stars I don't know anything about or don't like them. Except for Donny, Mya, and Kathy

CLEANUP IN CUBICLE 143 !!!!!

LOL! I agree he looks plain awful. He wasn't a bad looking kid and it's sad to see that this is what he looks like at 21.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast