+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Carter - Season 9

Re: Aaron Carter - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3743270;
    I keep remembering that ABC says it reserves the right to alter the outcomes and therefore I don't believe that Aaron really was in the bottom three.

His dance on Monday was very very good--too good to land him in the bottom three.
    I think that was done for dramatic effect.

IMO only.
    I also agree he was safe the week before and that dance wasnt nearly as good as the dance that he did last night. I knew that they were going to put one of the highest judges scores in the bottom 3 last night before they even had them lined up on the stairs it was for drama. It kinda reminded me of AI when Adam Lambert was put into the bottom 3 it was obvious that it was all for dramatic effect as he was such a fan fav
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I can buy Aaron being in the bottom 3. Maybe it's wishful thinking. But I don't know why they'd risk it in a DO, unless it was to save their 3 beloved finale bound pairs. I might be more skeptical of Mark and last week Louie being in the bottom 3. However, the conspiracy theorist in me thinks maybe Aaron is being set up next week to leave, like I feel Michael was this week.

Next week all the latin dances get their own decade theme. I don't know what dances Aaron has, but he says he has the 90's. Derek says he and Joanna will be doing a "futuristic paso doble", Kym says she and Donny will have an 80's paso doble, Dmitry is fretting over doing a 70's samba, and I'm going to assume Kelly/Louis have the 60's. The 90's might be more forgettable. Also, Aaron has landed in the bottom 2 twice before. He's probably the least liked contestant left, so they may figure next week, since he stayed over Mark, maybe it'll come back to bite him. Especially since he's not known for being humble and gracious under pressure.

FORT Fanatic

Aaron is one of the best dancers left, next to Donny.

He is much more entertaining than any of the remaining women.

I've grown to appreciate him. He's certainly giving it his all and that jive was terrific.
    I don't think he was really in the bottom, though.
    I still can't believe that people are voting for Joanna. It must be because she's teamed with Derek.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

I think you're right about Joanna. People must be voting for Derek. And I don't think Aaron was really bottom three either.

I don't think it has anything to do with whether Aaron is good or not... I just think the majority of viewers don't like him so they are not voting for him

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush;3743339;
    I don't think it has anything to do with whether Aaron is good or not... I just think the majority of viewers don't like him so they are not voting for him
    Sabrina Bryan got eliminated with a near perfect score, and Mel/Maks ended up in the bottom 2 with a very high score. The fact that Aaron hit the bottom 2 twice before, I can believe that. People don't just vote on good dancing. I find Kelly and Donny more entertaining, less controversial, and I love Kelly's attitude and learning how to every week. Joanna is getting by on Derek's fan base, and I guess Mya might be getting by on the fact that she's either the ringer or with Dmitry. I haven't decided that one yet.

I'm more skeptical whether Mark or Louie hit the bottom 2. Something about that, even with Mark's performance this week, has me wondering

Sigh. I guess I have to start voting. Next week all my votes go to Aaron.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

That's okay. mine go to Donny.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3743366;
    Sigh. I guess I have to start voting. Next week all my votes go to Aaron.
    Mine too! I havent voted all season but I really like that Aaron is giving it his all and improving im not a fan of his attitude at all he is very immature but I like his dancing and I vote on dancing alone. So it looks like I will start voting next week and all my votes I guess will go to Aaron
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

+ Reply to Thread