+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Carter - Season 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Aaron Carter - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3726357;
    You know big, tough, powerhouse Michael was thinking "Kid you are such a wussie! It's DWTS's....not the Olympic trials!"

I wish we could vote for who we wanted to leave, not who we want to stay. The votes would be more concentrated and maybe we could boot him...
    Big time pro athletes cry too. They're human.

We just don't see it often in public.They have the sanctuary of the lockerroom and they don't have cameras recording their every move.

I thought Michael handled the situaton sensitively and very well. And obviously he's been in the company of crying men before.....

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Karina has tweeted that they're rehearsing their tangos like maniacs and says hopefully it'll be raunchy enough. Another tweet says the only type of raunchy dancing should be pole dancing.

I think Karina's probably the best female pro dancer on here (wasn't she ranked first in the world of dancers or something at one point). But she never seems to take criticism well. Out of all the pros, who always have issues at certain points when the judges are negative, she never seems to get the negative of what they're saying. I got what the judges were saying just fine, Aaron's trying too hard and being too OTT. It was a sexy dance and she knows that so she could have brought the sexy out a little.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3728737;
    Karina has tweeted that they're rehearsing their tangos like maniacs and says hopefully it'll be raunchy enough. Another tweet says the only type of raunchy dancing should be pole dancing.

I think Karina's probably the best female pro dancer on here (wasn't she ranked first in the world of dancers or something at one point). But she never seems to take criticism well. Out of all the pros, who always have issues at certain points when the judges are negative, she never seems to get the negative of what they're saying. I got what the judges were saying just fine, Aaron's trying too hard and being too OTT. It was a sexy dance and she knows that so she could have brought the sexy out a little.
    She may be the best female pro dancer, but I doubt she is the brightest. Some of her comments leave me scratching my head.

It looks like Aaron is going to be 1 of the celebrities on hand tomorrow at Aids Walk.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I'm not a fan of Aaron but his dance was by far my favorite last night. Got to giver credit where credit is due he did a great job!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3742363;
    I'm not a fan of Aaron but his dance was by far my favorite last night. Got to giver credit where credit is due he did a great job!
    His dance was great last night and I agree that it was his best this season. But then he spoke and jumped all over the place and once again, that just did him in for me. Hope he gets eliminated soon.

I would agree that he's pretty immature, but his dancing has shown tremendous improvement. It's obvious that he's really trying hard.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

He's like the cockroach that won't die, the movie villian that keeps coming back for more and more bad sequels, the annoying relative who shows up on your doorstep and moves in for 20 years.

I'm going to hope that, even with a high score this week, if he can land in the bottom 3, he can do it again. The field is getting very, very small and he's up against 3 judges favorites along with a bigger fan favorite in Kelly.

He's a good dancer, probably one of the best this season. I won't deny that, to an extent. Some of his dances have been OTT and exaggerated. But his attitude and antics kill it for me. I think Karina has finally gotten the hint about acting humble and gracious, at least when the camera is on. She knew tonight when Kelly/Louis were called safe, you could see it on her face that she knew they were in trouble.

FORT Fogey

I keep remembering that ABC says it reserves the right to alter the outcomes and therefore I don't believe that Aaron really was in the bottom three.

His dance on Monday was very very good--too good to land him in the bottom three.
    I think that was done for dramatic effect.

IMO only.

+ Reply to Thread