+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Carter - Season 9

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Aaron Carter - Season 9

So apparently Aaron asked Chelsie out but she "respectfully said no" accoding to Aaron (you go Chelsie!) Yet I hate how Karina, and even Aaron, is making it seem like there's a chance or that Chelsie turned him down simply because the season is going on and it'd be a distraction. Karina seems too gung ho and giddy about this and I feel like she's just making publicity for herself.

FORT Fogey

Aaron's arms were too sharp and too staccato. You don't see Len get up too often and try to demonstrate, but he was trying to indicate the arms should be more graceful and fluid rather than like martial arts type chops.

I will give it to Aaron on one thing, though. He must have heard the criticism on his attitude because what he was saying was a 360 degree turn about from previous comments. He seemed like a different person.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3719925;
    I will give it to Aaron on one thing, though. He must have heard the criticism on his attitude because what he was saying was a 360 degree turn about from previous comments. He seemed like a different person.
    Agree, doesn't hurt to read the boards and listen, read what people are saying about you . He's changing his attitude.........sometimes clips show the negativity of what is happening and not the entire story.

I still think he's a cocky, arrogant, self centered little pipsqueak and if he's changed, it's just for show. He's still got the arrogance on his face. And I almost wondered if he threw the rumba, because it looked like he was overperforming to me.

And this shouldn't come as any shocker, but add Maks to the list of Kelly, the two Mark's, and Tony who don't care for him or his attitude.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3720076;
    I still think he's a cocky, arrogant, self centered little pipsqueak and if he's changed, it's just for show. He's still got the arrogance on his face. And I almost wondered if he threw the rumba, because it looked like he was overperforming to me.

And this shouldn't come as any shocker, but add Maks to the list of Kelly, the two Mark's, and Tony who don't care for him or his attitude.
    I would like to see a DNA test to prove that Aaron is actually a male.
    I think he overcompensates by hitting on every girl he comes across.
    That he is ever successful is amazing. Dude is weak.

I'm surprised that it took him this long to figure out that likeability with the fans is equally as important as the dancing. Now he is sucking up big time it seems. Wonder if it'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3720225;
    I'm surprised that it took him this long to figure out that likeability with the fans is equally as important as the dancing. Now he is sucking up big time it seems. Wonder if it'll work.
    Karina hasn't figured it out yet. These two seem like a perfect pair with their egos and famewhoring. I expect them to come out with their own E! show like all the others that got E! shows for being famous for no reason. I don't think Aaron is well liked at all behind the scenes, and maybe with the other couples speaking out against him and basically saying he's too cocky too soon and won't make the final 3 with that attitude, he has learned to maybe be a little reserved.

I would like to see a DNA test to prove that Aaron is actually a male.
    I think he overcompensates by hitting on every girl he comes across.
    That he is ever successful is amazing. Dude is weak.
    He was lucky to be the younger brother of a more successful singer. That's the only reason I can understand his success.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3720233;
    Karina hasn't figured it out yet. These two seem like a perfect pair with their egos and famewhoring. I expect them to come out with their own E! show like all the others that got E! shows for being famous for no reason. I don't think Aaron is well liked at all behind the scenes, and maybe with the other couples speaking out against him and basically saying he's too cocky too soon and won't make the final 3 with that attitude, he has learned to maybe be a little reserved.

He was lucky to be the younger brother of a more successful singer. That's the only reason I can understand his success.
    Can Aaron even sing? The only songs I'm familiar with are mostly whiteboy rap. Big brother Nick actually has a very nice voice.

I'm not sure if Karina hasn't figured it out, I just don't think she cares, or is capable of being anything but the biotch that she is. But I agree, what a perfect pair, and not in a good way.

How do we know this?

The mama bear-claws are coming out because I feel somewhat protective of Aaron. I've watched him grow up with my daughters. He's had a turbulent home life, that's for sure, and I know that a lot of his problems are his own doing.
    But I just don't get the vile attitudes against him.
    I know he's not an angel.
    You could list all of the stupid things he has done or said.
    But a similar list could be made of most of the celebrities participating.

I think he's doing great and I do hope he goes to the finals.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by french dip;3720244;
    How do we know this?

The mama bear-claws are coming out because I feel somewhat protective of Aaron. I've watched him grow up with my daughters. He's had a turbulent home life, that's for sure, and I know that a lot of his problems are his own doing.
    But I just don't get the vile attitudes against him.
    I know he's not an angel.
    You could list all of the stupid things he has done or said.
    But a similar list could be made of most of the celebrities participating.

I think he's doing great and I do hope he goes to the finals.
    My remarks were based on what we were shown during rehearsal for week 2 when Aaron was giving Karina a lot of lip about what she was trying to teach him as opposed to last night when he was standing in front of the judges and showing a docile attitude toward Karina's instruction. That was quite a turnaround in attitude. I suspect he has heard some of the criticism and is adjusting accordingly which in my opinion has to be viewed as not the smart thing to do but the only thing to do if he is to survive in this competition.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

+ Reply to Thread