+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Carter - Season 9

Re: Aaron Carter - Season 9

I never cared for Karina, but I felt sorry for her last season with "the Woz" even though he was a sweetheart. I hope she does well this season and last season I really got to loving Maks for the first time. I never could warm up to him in the past, because he seemed to be mean to his partners and made them cry. Last season, he seemed to mellow quite a bit. The only reason I watched The Superstars was because he was a contestant and I was thrilled when he won.

I don't know a thing about Karina's partner, Aaron Carter, so I'll wait and see about him.

Really, I hate how this show always tries to have ONE person to cater to The Disney Nation (I know he didn't actually appear on a Disney series, but he's part of that whole circle of "fame").

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Well....Disney does own ABC.

I certainly don't see Aaron Carter as anything Disney. I'm sure they don't want to claim this scumbag either. Just because he's close to the age doesn't mean he is one.

Hoping he goes first or close to the front of the pack because he just makes my skin crawl from the comments he's made and just his overall look.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3688605;
    I certainly don't see Aaron Carter as anything Disney. I'm sure they don't want to claim this scumbag either. Just because he's close to the age doesn't mean he is one.

Hoping he goes first or close to the front of the pack because he just makes my skin crawl from the comments he's made and just his overall look.
    Scumbag?
    What kind of comments?

Quote Originally Posted by french dip;3688708;
    Scumbag?
    What kind of comments?
    The comments he made about Karina and also how he broke off his engagement to former Playboy Playmate Kari Ann Peniche a week after he proposed to her on stage and the next week said in an interview that he was madly in love with some singer (Kaci Brown).

All old news but there is more, he's just a hound and gross in my book.

Oh by the way Peniche was an old girlfriend of his brother Nick's..... LOL

FORT Fanatic

What song did this guy sing that sold millions?

FORT Regular

Is that Playmate the same one involved in the Eric Danes scandal? Classy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by cousin_oliver;3690822;
    Is that Playmate the same one involved in the Eric Danes scandal? Classy.
    Yes, that's her. I never knew she was engaged to Aaron, but I think she's better off. This dude looks like he just got out of bed after a week long partying binge. He's in his more successful brother's shadow. I wait for the articles where they mention the successful/less successful siblings again and I guarantee Nick and Aaron will be a part of that one day.

What did he say about Karina? I was hoping she'd get a good partner this year. I started warming up to her during season 7 and admired her attitude with having Rocco and the Woz. Even though they were BRC levels she wasn't anywhere giving the attitude she gave to him. I'd love to see Karina finally win, as I think she's probably the best female pro dancer along with Julianne. But I don't like Aaron and pity she got stuck with him.

FORT Regular

Karina is the best female dancer and next to Julianne, one I love watching dance. I wish she was with Mark D. instead of Aaron. Just on age, I would have put Aaron with Lacey and Karina with Mark. D. Lacey has nothing on Karina when it comes to dancing latin and ballroom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast