+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Carter - Season 9

sdl

Re: Aaron Carter - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineAG;3745006;
    Karina twittered she thinks Aaron is coming down with the flu too. Joanna offered some of her acai monavie, whatever that is, for him.

Someone claimed Aaron only pretended to have the hots for Chelsie to distract from his supposed romance with Karina, which may or may not be true. But in one of the paparazzi videos after the show, Chelsie was asked about Aaron's crush on her and she replied she was definitely not interested.
    Acai MonaVie is a kind of fruit juice made from a palm berry that looks like a grape. Some people think it is an anti-oxidant with healing powers but experts say it's about as nutritious as having a glass of grape juice.
    I can only imagine the drama if girly boy has the flu this week.
    Regarding the comment on Karina's looks, I have long thought that she was scary looking with her makeup, but you can tell that she is the kind who should never, ever be photographed without her makeup.
    As we say in Texas, she "looks rode hard and put up wet."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I loved Joel McHale's comments on Aaron-last week, he was a pussy.

This week, he gave a feminine jive that would make Dee Snider's career roll over in its grave, and if you had the sound off he would have just looked like a tool

Someone claimed Aaron only pretended to have the hots for Chelsie to distract from his supposed romance with Karina, which may or may not be true. But in one of the paparazzi videos after the show, Chelsie was asked about Aaron's crush on her and she replied she was definitely not interested.
    I read that. Aaron proclaimed the first week that he was going to win, and some say they made that up to divert attention away from those comments (and possibly to cause a wedge or awkward situation for Louie/Chelsie). Either way, he's got a big mouth and doesn't know when to stop. It doesn't help he has a pro that doesn't tell him when's a good time and what's a good comment to make.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3745036;
    Acai MonaVie is a kind of fruit juice made from a palm berry that looks like a grape. Some people think it is an anti-oxidant with healing powers but experts say it's about as nutritious as having a glass of grape juice.
    I can only imagine the drama if girly boy has the flu this week.
    Regarding the comment on Karina's looks, I have long thought that she was scary looking with her makeup, but you can tell that she is the kind who should never, ever be photographed without her makeup.
    As we say in Texas, she "looks rode hard and put up wet."
    Well now, sdl, in all fairness to Karina, some would say that any barn looks better with a little paint on it.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

According to Karina, Aaron is now sick, and they've only got one dance down and haven't started on the second one yet. On the plus side, she did mention that their foxtrot was coming along nicely. He has the 90s generation for his samba. Either way, he may take a trip back down the leaderboard this week.

FORT Fanatic

Aaron and Karina were so cute on The View this morning. They performed their "Muppet Show" dance and said it was their favorite.

I thought they did a great job with that quick step.
    I still think the guy should have stayed.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3749048;
    I thought they did a great job with that quick step.
    I still think the guy should have stayed.

The problem with this show and SYTYCD is that by the time that you get to a certain point, many people are good or very, very good yet everybody except one is eventually going to have to go until we hit the end.
    Unlike last season, we have people who are pretty good much further out, so it is making the eliminations harder to take.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Aaron has tax issues it seems. As in, he didn't pay them.

Quote:

Aaron Carter's recent elimination from "Dancing with the Stars" cost him a steady paycheck and the timing couldn't be worse -- Uncle Sam says he owes over a million bucks in back taxes.

According to documents filed in Los Angeles yesterday, the alleged former teen heartthrob owes a staggering $1,010,635.08 to the government.

At least now we know why he was crying so much after the show last week.

Source:

A. Carter + Back Taxes = Million Dollar Cry Baby | TMZ.com

Aaron Carter Wants To Protect Child Stars From Financial Ruin | CJBK

Aaron Carter Wants To Protect Child Stars From Financial Ruin
    Fri, 2009-12-04 10:29.
    By: Margaret Verghese

Aaron Carter is using his most recent unpaid tax debacle to try and introduce a law that would financially protect child stars. Aaron tells TV Guide magazine, "I'm working on passing a law to protect young people from their parents, who want to beat the system . . . Children cannot be held responsible (for their finances). I'm going to use myself as an example."

A rep for Aaron told the magazine in an interview last week, "It is unfortunate that while Carter was a minor, his finances were grossly mismanaged by his previous team and has lead to the current situation."

In 2003 Aaron fired his manager mom Jane Carter after she allegedly stole more than $100,000 from him.
    Out of curiousity, did Nick ever have these kinds of problems with his family? I know the Carters are a dysfunctional bunch (by what I've read anyway) yet I never see any of that associated with Nick.

While I wasn't Aaron's biggest fan, I can feel for him in this situation. I was reading a 'where are they now' about the cast from Step by Step (one of my favorite TGIF shows). The actress who played Karen set up an organization to also help child stars with their finances, because her parents spent all her earnings that she made on the show.

FORT Fogey

That is so disgusting (parents squandering their kids' money). That has got to be a severe emotional blow to the kids.

+ Reply to Thread