+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: *Official Season 9 Line-Up*

FORT Fanatic

Re: *Official Season 9 Line-Up*

I'm totally underwhelmed by this seasons cast. The good news is that I won't go in with any favorite in mind. My initial reaction is that Donny and Michael Irvin will go far. Donny will be even more popular than Marie and will probably move better than she did and the NFL guys always do well. They generally have big personalities. I think Michael Irvin will be likable and move well on the dance floor.

Yes! Melissa Joan Hart! I have been waiting to see her name in one of these cast reveals for so long now. I'm definitely watching this season now. And she's short, standing at 5'2". She might possibly get Louis, which would be even better.

I like the girls more than the guys. Mya was a surprise. But then again, she has never had a hit ever since "My Love is Like... Wo!" This show could possibly revive her career.

It could possibly revive Macy Gray's. But Macy's career is a weird one, because she's actually a one-hit wonder. But unlike more ohw's, she has managed to keep her name out to some of the public.

Natalie is such a sweetheart. I rooted for her during the Olympics. I look forward to seeing her.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

i am rooting for whome ever with anna
    MHJ and ashely and natalie
    but then i would like to wait to till see then in action
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

I'm psyched for Debi Mazar, she should have some good comebacks for the judges.

If Tom DeLay isn't eliminated Week One, I will grow increasingly irritated and angry for every episode he stays. It's just wrong.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3664734;
    I didn't recognize Mark Dacascos as being from Iron Chef. HE should be someone to watch. He has a great presence, very good looking and being a martial arts artist really seems in tune with his body. The martial arts are obviously VERY much a part of his life and I'll bet he'll be a great dancer. I also would be surprised if he weren't a good performer.
    Isn't this the same actor who was in some kind of movie based on the Brazilian martial arts that has a lot of rhythm as part of it? I think he might be the dark horse for sure.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

that would be funny if tony got melissa joan hart tony and melissa phase 2 lol

The female side of the lineup is much stronger. I like every one of them minus Joanna Krupa (don't know who that is.) I can't stand Donny Osmond so I hope he's out soon. Most of the other guys I had to google.

I'll be rooting for MJH, Debi Mazar, and Macy Gray the most.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3664884;
    NO!!! A million times NO! Please let her be the first one gone (and don't stick her with Max). After having to endure her during the Superstars show I was hoping to NEVER have to see her smug face again.

I may actually miss this season, my dislike of her is that intense or wait till she is voted off to tune in.
    I can't believe she'll last past the first or second vote. Tom DeLay may be the only thing that saves her from being the first boot. And I agree, please, DWTS Gods, don't put her with Maks. I want her to get Derek or Mark. They need a challenge, especially Derek. He's had it easy with Kim, Brooke, Jennie, and Shannon. I'm just worried Alec or Louis will get her

I'm surprised I recognize more of this cast than any previous seasons. I only heard of Joanna from Superstars, but I recognized all the other ladies and didn't know 3 of the men. I do hope Kathy Ireland has a better chance than some of the other models. I'll eat paint if Joanna outlasts her. I wonder if she begged producers to be on the show or if ABC liked her whining, snotty attitude and thought she'd be good for ratings. Eh, I guess they always need filler people. I still think Tom was a last minute replacement. He beats some other politicians names that have gone through the rumor mill over the seasons.

According to Tom, these will be the new dances introduced this season: Bolero, the Charleston, the Two Step and the Lambada. I was hoping for the merengue myself.

Because of Mark and Kellie's British roots, I'm betting those two get paired together. Debi Mazar may be a Maks candidate, since she's tough and sassy and full of attitude. Mya and Melissa are on the shorter side, and Joanna is 5'7". Those could be Louis and Derek candidates. Since Derek just had Mya's buddy Lil Kim, I'm betting on him getting Melissa. Macy is 6' so I'm going to guess she goes to Dmitry or Jonathan. Jonathan is just 6' I've read so that may not work. Kathy and Natalie are 5'10", so they could go to Alec and Tony. I'm more worried who's going to get Joanna and Tom.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-17-2009 at 06:58 PM.

I may need to watch my first season ever of this show. My kids and I have been fiollowing Louie Vito's career for years. He's a sweetheart and I predict the girls will be cheering for him

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3665588;
    I can't believe she'll last past the first or second vote. Tom DeLay may be the only thing that saves her from being the first boot. And I agree, please, DWTS Gods, don't put her with Maks. I want her to get Derek or Mark. They need a challenge, especially Derek. He's had it easy with Kim, Brooke, Jennie, and Shannon. I'm just worried Alec or Louis will get her

I'm surprised I recognize more of this cast than any previous seasons. I only heard of Joanna from Superstars, but I recognized all the other ladies and didn't know 3 of the men. I do hope Kathy Ireland has a better chance than some of the other models. I'll eat paint if Joanna outlasts her. I wonder if she begged producers to be on the show or if ABC liked her whining, snotty attitude and thought she'd be good for ratings. Eh, I guess they always need filler people. I still think Tom was a last minute replacement. He beats some other politicians names that have gone through the rumor mill over the seasons.

According to Tom, these will be the new dances introduced this season: Bolero, the Charleston, the Two Step and the Lambada. I was hoping for the merengue myself.

Because of Mark and Kellie's British roots, I'm betting those two get paired together. Debi Mazar may be a Maks candidate, since she's tough and sassy and full of attitude. Mya and Melissa are on the shorter side, and Joanna is 5'7". Those could be Louis and Derek candidates. Since Derek just had Mya's buddy Lil Kim, I'm betting on him getting Melissa. Macy is 6' so I'm going to guess she goes to Dmitry or Jonathan. Jonathan is just 6' I've read so that may not work. Kathy and Natalie are 5'10", so they could go to Alec and Tony. I'm more worried who's going to get Joanna and Tom.
    The Lambada - you mean The Forbidden Dance???

It would be funny if Tommy "The Hammer" DeLay made it to the Freestyle and danced to "It's Hammer Time".

Can't wait until the season starts up. Should be loads of fun.

+ Reply to Thread