+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: *Official Season 9 Line-Up*

Re: *Official Season 9 Line-Up*

I didn't recognize Mark Dacascos as being from Iron Chef. HE should be someone to watch. He has a great presence, very good looking and being a martial arts artist really seems in tune with his body. The martial arts are obviously VERY much a part of his life and I'll bet he'll be a great dancer. I also would be surprised if he weren't a good performer.

Who would have ever thunk that a Canton, Ohio native would ever end up on DWTS? Have to give some hometown cheers to Macy !

And shut up, "the chairman" from Iron Chef America is going to be on DWTS??? I actually think he might do well. Actually, I am hoping he does well.

I have to say I'm really disappointed in the cast for this season and doubt if I'll be watching it. That's too bad since this is one of my favorite reality shows. I like Melissa Joan Hart and Kathy Ireland, but Donny Osmond? He's enough to make me pass.

Kelly Osbourne should be fun, although I'm mainly in it to see clips of her fiance (British model Luke Worrall). Mya is definitely a surprise, I always thought she was a great singer and she's my favourite so far. It'll be fun seeing the Iceman ballroom dancing, too. There's definitely been a lot of surprises though when it comes to this cast. The Vera Wang thing was too good to be true, not to mention fashion week is coming up next month and she's busy with all of that.

I also hope that Kathy Ireland stays longer than most of the "models" that they cast on the show, she definitely has the name recognition among a core set of the voting public. She's one of the only ones here who is not just a person, but an empire. An article said that her business ventures bring in $1.4 BILLION.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Tom DeLay?

Not sure about Kelly Osbourne. I can't stand her....she seems to be a spoiled little brat.

Other than that I am fine with the pics. Donny Osmond should be fun.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3664777;
    I have to say I'm really disappointed in the cast for this season and doubt if I'll be watching it. That's too bad since this is one of my favorite reality shows. I like Melissa Joan Hart and Kathy Ireland, but Donny Osmond? He's enough to make me pass.
    I'm with you - love Melissa Joan Hart, and Louie V. (it would be great if they were paired, I might actually watch/vote just for them... but Donny? Kelly? NO WAY I don't want Donny on my screen ever again...it was enough when Marie was a contestant!

Go SYtYCD!

FORT Fogey

Oops, just realized there was a Louis V as a star...I meant the pro. Also, Michael Irvin is a cutie, wonderful smile, I think he'll also be able to move, he always had acrobatic catches when playing football (I'm just not a Cowboys fan).

I'm glad to read that Kathy Ireland is part of the cast. Hope she has a good time. I don't really watch the show though.

FORT Fogey

Since showboarders have to be so flexible I'll be interested to see if this offers any advantage in dance.

Joanna Krupa
    NO!!! A million times NO! Please let her be the first one gone (and don't stick her with Max). After having to endure her during the Superstars show I was hoping to NEVER have to see her smug face again.

I may actually miss this season, my dislike of her is that intense or wait till she is voted off to tune in.

+ Reply to Thread