+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: *Official Season 9 Line-Up*

Re: *Official Season 9 Line-Up*

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3671341;
    Via Derek's twitter and news source Derek is paired with Joanna Krupa.
    WOOHOO!!! I'm so over the Ballas/Hough juggernaut on this show so I couldn't be happier! If not for Tom D, they would be the first ones voted out. Although.....with my luck (because I dislike her so much)...she will turn out to be an amazing dancer and I will be forced to spend the next season FF'ing through most of it because she never goes home.

Didn't I read somewhere that there will be three back to back double eliminations this season? If so, then let her be in the first group gone.

I got my US Magazine in the mail today and it had a page about 7 of the new celebs for S9 with photos. Here is what it said beside their photos:

DONNY OSMOND: This Osmond sibling, 51 has a big act to follow: Sister Marie twirled her way to a season five third-place finish.

KELLY OSBOURNE: Dancing "absolutely terrifies me," the spunky singer, 24, says. "It's the main reason I kind of wanted to do it."

AARON CARTER: "I'm looking forward to the competition," the pop star, 21, tells US, adding that he's athlete-training.

MACY GRAY: How will the singer, 41, get ready while on tour in Europe? "My dance partner is coming so we can rehearse!"

TOM DELAY: Known as "The Hammer," the former House majority leader, 62, will now try to win judges' votes.

MELISSA JOAN HART: The TV star, 33, told US she "wants to tone" her "jiggly thighs" on the famously calorie-burning show.

DEBI MAZAR (full length photo): "My secret dancing talent is that I feel the music," the Entourage actress, 45, tells Us.

I haven't looked at all of the magazine yet, so I don't know if there is anything about any of the other celebs. I took it that they don't because the above page 67 had the heading DWTS' New Celebs, Us dishes on seven of the brightest steppers.

If I find anything else, I'll post it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3671943;
    WOOHOO!!! I'm so over the Ballas/Hough juggernaut on this show so I couldn't be happier! If not for Tom D, they would be the first ones voted out. Although.....with my luck (because I dislike her so much)...she will turn out to be an amazing dancer and I will be forced to spend the next season FF'ing through most of it because she never goes home.

Didn't I read somewhere that there will be three back to back double eliminations this season? If so, then let her be in the first group gone.
    I will eat nails and sawdust if she gets to the halfway point. Even if her dancing skills rival that of Kristi, Mario, and she breaks out like Gilles, I will not vote for this woman. She could be paired with my favorite pro and I'd want to put him out of his misery. I was so afraid Louis was going to get her. Hopefully Derek requested a partner that could get him out early so he can go concentrate on his music. Derek, I'll kiss your feet if you can get yourselves booted early. If she was really brought on solely to cause drama and rile up the judges, hopefully that'll blow up in her face. Not everyone likes it when you get right in the judges faces, and it didn't do David Alan Grier any good. It'll look like she's acting like a b%$#h even more than she already is.

According to ABC's press release, two couples will be booted the first week. Tom did say about halfway through the season they were going to do double eliminations for a few weeks. I'm betting Tom, Joanna, possibly Louie and Macy will be the early targets.

Premium Member

The final pairings: See Link

'Dancing with the Stars' Pair Ups Revealed at The Insider

"The Insider" has the complete list of the season nine dance partners for "Dancing with the Stars."

The contestants will be paired up as follows:

Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson

Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff

Tom DeLay and Cheryl Burke

Mya and Dmitry Chaplin

Debi Mazar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Ashley Hamilton and Edyta Sliwinska

Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya

Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo

Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer

Macy Gray and Jonathan Roberts

Melissa Joan Hart & Mark Ballas

Kathy Ireland and Tony Donvolani

Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova

Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel

Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower

Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough

"Dancing with the Stars" premieres Monday, September 21 at 8 p.m. on ABC.

+ Reply to Thread