+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: 5/18 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/18 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;3455528;
    Agreed. Best freestyles were Drew/Cheryl and Julianne/Apollo. Worst TWO ever: MARIE AND JONATHON and Stacy and Tony(that disco was BORRRINGGGG).

Freestyle that I'm pretty sure cost them the title: Mel and Maks (still bitter)

I still want Gilles to win though, cause it not like anybody really stood out tonight.
    You're not alone in being bitter A weak freestyle probably didn't help Mel any. Maks is another that needs to stay away from hip hop in his routines because both his freestyles were lackluster. Lance/Lacey didn't have a great freestyle and that might have been the difference between second and third. Really, those two freestyles, along with Mario/Karina's, Warren/Kym's, Kelly/Alec's (as off as that was), and Helio/Julianne, most were a let down. I liked Jason/Edyta's, though again, more fancy tricks, not enough dancing. I've looked up freestyles (or show dances) for international versions and some of them are really dull and make me appreciate our gimmicks and tricks rather than full on dancing; others don't have that much and are really entertaining. I think they all go too much for the flash and entertainment and not for the dancing aspect anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863;3455412;
    I had trouble voting for Cheryl and Gilles tonight as well...it took me at least 3 times as long just to get 5 calls through.
    I had to stop voting online because the server was overloaded.

But I just found out I'll be working really really late tonight, so I'll finish voting for G&C after the rest of the east coast goes to sleep.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Please use all means to vote for your favorites. Even texts. It was commented on several times that when people tried to vote for Lil'Kim, the line was continually occupied or when they got through, after voting there was a voice telling them. Thank you for voting for Melissa even though they had dialled Lil'Kim's number. so please do not let the occupied lines stop you. Vote.
    Last edited by Living; 05-18-2009 at 10:08 PM.

FORT Regular

Gilles doesn't dance. He just stands there and looks what some might call sexy but I call nasty and skanky. Cheryl is the one dancing. I can't stand Gilles and have not seen him dance hardly at all and when I have seen a few dance steps they have not been good. He's so creepy he makes my skin crawl. But considering Bruno is in love with him and apparently Lynn has a crush on him and CA has no business being a judge, he'll win, but definitely not because he deserves it. He's just gross.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3455655;
    Please use all means to vote for your favorites. Even texts. I was commented on several times that when people tried to vote for Lil'Kim, the line was continually occupied or when they got through, after voting there was a voice telling them. Thank you for voting for Melissa even though they had dialled Lil'Kim's number. so please do not let the occupied lines stop you. Vote.
    Believe me, I'm giving it all I've got to vote for Gilles

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3455597;
    I had to stop voting online because the server was overloaded.

But I just found out I'll be working really really late tonight, so I'll finish voting for G&C after the rest of the east coast goes to sleep.
    I got thru okay online. I think that's open for votes until noon Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3455669;
    Gilles doesn't dance. He just stands there and looks what some might call sexy but I call nasty and skanky. Cheryl is the one dancing. I can't stand Gilles and have not seen him dance hardly at all and when I have seen a few dance steps they have not been good. He's so creepy he makes my skin crawl. But considering Bruno is in love with him and apparently Lynn has a crush on him and CA has no business being a judge, he'll win, but definitely not because he deserves it. He's just gross.
    thank you. My thoughts exactly

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3455669;

I am really surprised that the Bruno is calling him out tonight, because he did the same thing last week., Cheryl is the one that does the dancing

I had a really hard time trying to get in my phone votes for my Melli

I so love Ed

+ Reply to Thread