+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mindy~;3424743;
    How about some old rockers - Mick Jagger, Steve Tyler, Vince Neil, Gene Simmons and David Lee Roth. Or how about Bret Michaels? If he can take a break from him own reality show. I think that would be interesting!
    I really don't see any of these Jagger, Tyler, or Vince Neil considering this show--ever. But would not put it past David Lee Roth, who I would love to hate.
    I don't want to see any reality players, either, unless as mentioned, a host wanted to do it. Jeff Probst or Phil, for instance. How about "Big John" from Rock of Love
    As for 'comeback kids', who need to redeem past mistakes--how about Michael Phelps, who would also represent another sport.
    How about Anderson Cooper? (I wrote that before I saw Karalott alreadysuggested him, so--yeah!!!)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fanatic

Brett Favre, there is no doubt he would win. It would be the best tv ever.

Bonnie Hunt and Ellen both want to do the show! Didn't know Julie Chen was pregnant, good for her!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;3424808;
    Bonnie Hunt and Ellen both want to do the show! Didn't know Julie Chen was pregnant, good for her!

No way Julie Chen is doing ths, or any other show on ABC. Just not going to happeb,
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fanatic

Ellen in those costumes? Ew. Can you see it now? Hmm, maybe she would be the male in the dance. Either way, she has no grace and I for one wouldnt like to see her pretend to dance.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3424811;
    No way Julie Chen is doing ths, or any other show on ABC. Just not going to happeb,
    Even though it's unlikely we'd see 99% of the people mentioned here, it's fun to think about. Hey, I'd love to see the ultimate ringer John Travolta take the DWTS ladies for a spin around the floor, but I know that'll never happen. In terms of Julie, I will say an amen. I don't think BB or TES would be the same without her anymore, but she might actually make Samantha look interesting and sound humorous.

I would love to see either of these two. One reason I'm such a big fan of Bonnie Hunt is she's such a big fan of The Amazing Race. Along with Sherri Shepard on The View who's also mentioned she'd love to do the show, I'd take Whoopi Goldberg along with her.

As for 'comeback kids', who need to redeem past mistakes--how about Michael Phelps, who would also represent another sport.
    I forgot all about Michael Phelps and his troubles. DWTS could devote many seasons to the scandalous headline makers who are still milking their expired 15 seconds of fame. For those that want to keep track, we have our trio of injured ladies (Misty, Nancy, and Jewel) who all want to come back for the show. Then Donny Osmond, Brooke Hogan, Jessica Simpson, and Emily Blunt who are mentioned they're game to do it.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-26-2009 at 07:32 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3424815;
    Ellen in those costumes? Ew. Can you see it now? Hmm, maybe she would be the male in the dance. Either way, she has no grace and I for one wouldnt like to see her pretend to dance.
    I would love to see Ellen. That sure would be interesting!

I agree...everyone we mentioned probably would never participate or be asked for that matter. But it's fun thinking of the people we could come up with. There has been some good ones mentioned. How about Chris Harrison? Phoebe from Friends? She would be funny!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3424638;
    I'd actually like to see them skip the token NFL casting spot for a season or 2 and go with some other sport that hasn't really been represented. Baseball, hockey, soccer. I can't think of anyone specifically off the top of my head, and with baseball they'd probably have to go with someone retired seeing as how both seasons of DWTS would possibly conflict with a teams baseball season. But there's definitely some NFL players I wouldn't mind seeing if they decided to keep casting from that field (John Elway, Troy Aikman, Tiki or Rande Barber, Peyton Manning, Drew Bledsoe, Brett Favre). I don't like Tom Brady in the slightest but I wouldn't even mind him being on.
    This Wisgal would love to see Brett Favre

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3424754;
    Ozzy Osborne would be hilarious!

But I'll bet Sharon Osborne would be quite the competitor.
    Sharon Osbourne would be TERRIFIC. She probably wouldn't need to do it and wouldn't want to.

Also Merideth from the bachelorette, apparently was in the audience, I'd love to see her do it. I can't see how it would benefit her in the long run though.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I know Jay Leno is losing his Tonight Show spot but for comedic purposes I think it'd be funny to have him, Kevin Eubanks, or John Melendez head over to the ballroom. Jay would never run short of material on those two for his new show. In terms of reality show hosts (Phil still gets my vote ) I don't like Ryan Seacrest much but it'd be interesting to see how he'd be in the situation where he's the one being judged, doesn't have Simon to bicker with, and the focus wouldn't be completely on him. I know that'll never happen as long as AI is on the air, but just a thought.

And I do have to say, some celebs who eventually came on the show originally were turned down or turned the show down but were cast eventually. There's been some surprises of people who've been on here, so I guess I wouldn't be completely shocked if anyone mentioned so far accepted.

+ Reply to Thread