+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3424741;
    If they're going to cast reality stars, then they should go for the well-known ones. When does Richard Hatch get released from jail?
    Yeah, I'd have to agree about the reality stars point. I'd rather go for the ones that did something of significance rather than just were a huge favorite, got dumped, got unfairly ousted, blindsided, whatever.

How about some old rockers - Mick Jagger, Steve Tyler, Vince Neil, Gene Simmons and David Lee Roth. Or how about Bret Michaels? If he can take a break from him own reality show. I think that would be interesting!
    I'm surprised they haven't gone for a rocker yet, but I guess back when they cared about being family friendly maybe that was the reason. Bret Michaels, Sebastian Bach, Axl Rose, or Dave Navarro. I'd still love to see Sherri Shepard do the show. She seems like a huge fan and I loved that video she did in her quest to find Maksim at the set. They could do sister against sister and pit Venus and Serena Williams against each other, though on the front of tennis players I'd go with Maria Sharapova.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3424748;
    Yeah, I'd have to agree about the reality stars point. I'd rather go for the ones that did something of significance rather than just were a huge favorite, got dumped, got unfairly ousted, blindsided, whatever.

I'm surprised they haven't gone for a rocker yet, but I guess back when they cared about being family friendly maybe that was the reason. Bret Michaels, Sebastian Bach, Axl Rose, or Dave Navarro. I'd still love to see Sherri Shepard do the show. She seems like a huge fan and I loved that video she did in her quest to find Maksim at the set. They could do sister against sister and pit Venus and Serena Williams against each other, though on the front of tennis players I'd go with Maria Sharapova.
    Axl Rose! Good one. How could I forget about him?? How about Ozzy?
    He would be a good one because know one could understand what he said!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mindy~;3424743;
    How about some old rockers - Mick Jagger, Steve Tyler, Vince Neil, Gene Simmons and David Lee Roth. Or how about Bret Michaels? If he can take a break from him own reality show. I think that would be interesting!

Ozzy Osborne would be hilarious!

But I'll bet Sharon Osborne would be quite the competitor.

I like the rocker idea - but not Axl Rose. Ugh. Navarro, Bret Michaels, Paul Stanley or Gene Simmons, yeah. How about Kat Von D, of L.A. Ink? Though they wouldn't have enough glitter patches to cover all those tattoos.

As far as reality hosts, I'd love to see Phil Keoghan of Amazing Race do it. Heck, even Jeff Probst from Survivor or Julie Chen, after she has her baby.

Maybe some of the supermodels from the 80s, like Christie Brinkley or Cindy Crawford.

Can't think of any sports guys except Dan Marino, but I don't think his knees would take it.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

How about former basketball players?

Charles Barkely would be a hoot!

So would the mismatches in height between the B'baller and the pro.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3424631;
    For retired professional football players, I'd love to see Troy Aikman.
    Dude's taken too many blows to the head to remember the choreography.

Boomer!
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3424757;
    I like the rocker idea - but not Axl Rose. Ugh. Navarro, Bret Michaels, Paul Stanley or Gene Simmons, yeah. How about Kat Von D, of L.A. Ink? Though they wouldn't have enough glitter patches to cover all those tattoos.

As far as reality hosts, I'd love to see Phil Keoghan of Amazing Race do it. Heck, even Jeff Probst from Survivor or Julie Chen, after she has her baby.

Maybe some of the supermodels from the 80s, like Christie Brinkley or Cindy Crawford.

Can't think of any sports guys except Dan Marino, but I don't think his knees would take it.
    In the tribute to the 80's, I'd go with Christie and Cindy for supermodels (though I'd still hold out for Heidi Klum, no matter how busy, A-list, or pregnant. I can wait). Then there's the Brat Pack crowd (Andrew McCarthy, Anthony Michael Hall-I thought I saw him in the audience this season but I couldn't tell if it was him-Ally Sheedy, Molly Ringwald, Emilio Esteves, Judd Nelson). Pat Benatar, Tiffany, Debbie Gibson. The sitcom stars Ed O'Neil, Keisha Knight Pulliam, Tempest Bledsoe, Malcom Jamal Warner, Kim Coles, anyone from Home Improvement, Family Matters (I'm trying to remember my old TGIF line up). I'd take Jeff if I couldn't get Phil for a reality show slot. And I'd love to see Anderson Cooper.

I second Phil Keoghan. Nom nom nom...

Tara Reid is someone who would probably search out the show, but she needs a lot more help. Lindsay Lohan may resort to the show eventually as well.

As far as baseball players go, I'd go for Jamie Moyer (after he retires).

If we go for models, they would have to be of a certain tier. Marcus Schenkenburg (I totally botched his name, grr) would get some of my votes, ahem. Bridget Hall and Marisa Miller are another two that could get quite a bit of support, as Marisa is one of the top dogs at VS and had the SI Swimsuit cover, plus has been a staple on "Hot 100" lists for many years. I'll go ahead and throw Gemma Ward out there (she was THE supermodel of the 2003-2006 years-she was everywhere). She's trying to break into acting, and this won't be an Albert Reed situation (he was robbed)-every fashionista worth their salt knows who Gemma is. But if you went much further down the rankings, you would have another no fanbase type of thing.

As far as other people go, I would love to see Leslie Nielsen. Kat Von D would be a really good one to have on as well, although she'd have to do full body makeup.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3424762;
    Dude's taken too many blows to the head to remember the choreography.
    I'm a die hard Troy Aikman fan, but that was funny!! All the glitter patches for the tattoo's was also good!!
    I like the idea of the models and Sharon Osbourne.

+ Reply to Thread