+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3468794;
    Wasn't Jerry O'Connell (or whatever his last name is; he's married to Rebecca Romijn) in Goonies? He was the chubby kid.
    I think Jerry O'Connell would be great, but I'd hope he's too busy with other projects in show biz. If jobs have evaporated enough for him to consider doing DWTS I would bet that he'd be VERY popular and it might just bump his career back up.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3468794;
    Wasn't Jerry O'Connell (or whatever his last name is; he's married to Rebecca Romijn) in Goonies? He was the chubby kid.
    Actually, Jerry O'Connell was in Stand By Me as the chubby kid along with River Phoenix, Corey Feldman and I can't remember the other boys name.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Wil Wheaton (Wesley on Star Trek:TNG)

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3469164;
    Wil Wheaton (Wesley on Star Trek:TNG)
    That's right!!! Thanks!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

FORT Fogey

How about Whoopi Goldberg, Billy Crystal or Robin Williams...it could be the Comedy Fundraiser DWTS - love them all. For the person who mentioned Deion Sanders, I think Michael Irvin would be more like it (much cuter, and I think better potential dance mover). For young stars how about someone from the show One Tree Hill? Or early season AI contestants? Nikko Smith? George (the guy from New Orleans), Paris, Kim Locke, or others?

Billy Crystal, maybe. I would love to see Jack Wagner, Hugh Laurie, David Boreanaz (sp?), Mandy Patinkin, Steve Martin and Tom Brady. (Even with his knee surgery, I think he can still do it.)
    For the girls: Geannie Francis (Laura on GH), Finola Hughes (Anna on GH), Rhianna, Taylor Swift, Mariska Hargitay (sp?) and Emily (or is it Amy?) Deschanel (Dr. Brennan on Bones) I know that one plays on Bones and her sister was in Elf and Yes Man. Actually, for the men's side, I also wouldn't mind seeing the guy that plays Elliot Stabler on SVU. Christopher Meloni.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3468649;
    I was going to mention Patrick Swayze but his dancing background would make it not possible PLUS his illness...I just loved that man

He did great in theater movies, but NORTH and SOUTH is where I fell in love with him
    I thought Patrick Swayze was a professional dancer before he became an actor.
    ok--I just checked, and he was trained in clasical ballet and did dance professionally in a couple of different New York companies, also danced/skated in Disney on Ice, and appeared in several broadway productions involving dancing. I don't think he would have passed as amateur even by DWTS standards!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Regular

Oh, I would love Michael Irvin or even Deion Sanders. Great choices!! Or Daryl Johnston and Jay Novachek. Yes, I'm a Cowboy fan here!

I heard today from a couple of people that Danny Gokey from American Idol wants to do DWTS. Interesting?!

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3470888;
    Billy Crystal, maybe. I would love to see Jack Wagner, Hugh Laurie, David Boreanaz (sp?), Mandy Patinkin, Steve Martin and Tom Brady. (Even with his knee surgery, I think he can still do it.)
    For the girls: Geannie Francis (Laura on GH), Finola Hughes (Anna on GH), Rhianna, Taylor Swift, Mariska Hargitay (sp?) and Emily (or is it Amy?) Deschanel (Dr. Brennan on Bones) I know that one plays on Bones and her sister was in Elf and Yes Man. Actually, for the men's side, I also wouldn't mind seeing the guy that plays Elliot Stabler on SVU. Christopher Meloni.
    Geanie Francis GREAT idea! I would think that she would have the right level of celebrity for the show, enough for people to turn in and yet in need of the added exposure.

It would be great for the husband-wife team of Genie Frances (Laura from GH) and her husband Jonathan Frakes (Commander Riker of Star Trek, The Next Generation) to be on together, though I think they are both in their early 50s so maybe they'd have a hard time keeping up.

+ Reply to Thread