+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3457312;
    I would love to see Eva Longoria on the show....being latino I assume she has some dancing talent and I love her on desperate housewives.
    No way would Eva do DWTS; for one thing she doesn't have the time. And . . . not all latinos can dance. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3460244;
    I would love an entire "John Hughes" season: Andrew McCarthy, Judd Nelson, Rob Lowe, Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall, Ally Sheedy, and especially that hunk from Sixteen Candles who disappeared from acting, Michael Schoeffling.
    Don't forget Robert Downey Jr. From the way he looked in Ironman, he'd be great with the open shirt look, or shirtless.

Personal request: Hugh Jackman He probably wouldn't qualify since he's done a lot of dancing on Broadway. A girl can hope though.
    He'd give Maks some serious competition in the best butt department.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 05-25-2009 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3467530;
    Don't forget Robert Downey Jr. From the way he looked in Ironman, he'd be great with the open shirt look, or shirtless.

Personal request: Hugh Jackman He probably wouldn't qualify since he's done a lot of dancing on Broadway. A girl can hope though.
    He'd give Maks some serious competition in the best butt department.
    I'd be willing to give Hugh a pass and allow him to compete. Not a snowballs chance that he'd appear though, I think he's got other stuff happening in his career.

I must insist on a celeb with dancing potential not what they look like with an open shirt! So my vote goes to Alfonso Ribeiro! I have actually seen him in the audience of DWTS and wondered why he had not been considered...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

I would love to see Patrick Swayze - except he's got too much experience and with his illness there is no way but one can dream -

Hugh Jackman, Robert Downey Jr - ? = too A-list. Not a chance and seriously doubt they would even be interested assuming they had the time which they don't.

Alfonso Rubiero - I don't know whether he has been considered, but he was a professional dancer (The Tap Dance Kid on b'way, and Michael Jackson Pepsi commercial), although he's best known as Carlton on Fresh Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by heartsaflutter;3467579;
    I would love to see Patrick Swayze - except he's got too much experience and with his illness there is no way but one can dream -
    Yeah, I recall a movie called . . . uh...oh yeah. . . .Dirty Dancing. No way.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by heartsaflutter;3467579;
    Love him. Maybe he could have been one of the professional's. It so sad what he is going through.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3467568;
    I'd be willing to give Hugh a pass and allow him to compete. Not a snowballs chance that he'd appear though, I think he's got other stuff happening in his career.
    Samantha mentioned Hugh would be on her wish list. I'd be willing to give him a pass based on his experience. They're always going to have at least one ringer, and I'd rather have it be him. Just give him to Kym or Edyta

I must insist on a celeb with dancing potential not what they look like with an open shirt! So my vote goes to Alfonso Ribeiro! I have actually seen him in the audience of DWTS and wondered why he had not been considered...
    I don't know what Alfonso looks like with an open shirt, but I think he's aged quite well. Too bad Will Smith is so A-list because I'd love to see the antics he'd bring Robert Downey jr is someone else I'd love to see, and maybe once upon a time when he was having all his troubles he would have considered it. I was thinking about some of my other favorites from back in the 80's/early 90's that haven't done much since and I got thinking about the cast of The Goonies and of course, to Corey Feldman. I doubt he'd consider it, but I'd rather take him than Corey Haim. Besides Sean Astin and Josh Brolin, I don't know if any of the other Goonie kids went on to anything in show biz For the token older star, I'd still root for Valerie Bertinelli, but I was also thinking of Cheryl Ladd, Suzanne Sommers, Jaclyn Smith, Valerie Harper, Marlo Thomas...can't really think of any men to fit that role that I'd want to see. Maybe Ed O'Neil or Patrick Duffy. I don't know about Ted Danson. Tom Selleck would get my mom power voting, though I think it'd unlikely he'd do it.

For sports stars, since I'd like to see less Olympians and NFL players, Andre Agassi was rumored for last season. Or they could do a sibling rivalry and have Venus/Serena Williams or Maria Sharapova, who'd be my pick. I'd love to see Pat Benatar. She's on the shorter side, and since she's older, maybe that means they could bring Louis back.
    Last edited by karalott; 05-25-2009 at 06:20 PM.

I was going to mention Patrick Swayze but his dancing background would make it not possible PLUS his illness...I just loved that man

He did great in theater movies, but NORTH and SOUTH is where I fell in love with him

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3467818;
    Samantha mentioned Hugh would be on her wish list. I'd be willing to give him a pass based on his experience. They're always going to have at least one ringer, and I'd rather have it be him. Just give him to Kym or Edyta

I don't know what Alfonso looks like with an open shirt, but I think he's aged quite well. Too bad Will Smith is so A-list because I'd love to see the antics he'd bring Robert Downey jr is someone else I'd love to see, and maybe once upon a time when he was having all his troubles he would have considered it. I was thinking about some of my other favorites from back in the 80's/early 90's that haven't done much since and I got thinking about the cast of The Goonies and of course, to Corey Feldman. I doubt he'd consider it, but I'd rather take him than Corey Haim. Besides Sean Astin and Josh Brolin, I don't know if any of the other Goonie kids went on to anything in show biz For the token older star, I'd still root for Valerie Bertinelli, but I was also thinking of Cheryl Ladd, Suzanne Sommers, Jaclyn Smith, Valerie Harper, Marlo Thomas...can't really think of any men to fit that role that I'd want to see. Maybe Ed O'Neil or Patrick Duffy. I don't know about Ted Danson. Tom Selleck would get my mom power voting, though I think it'd unlikely he'd do it.

For sports stars, since I'd like to see less Olympians and NFL players, Andre Agassi was rumored for last season. Or they could do a sibling rivalry and have Venus/Serena Williams or Maria Sharapova, who'd be my pick. I'd love to see Pat Benatar. She's on the shorter side, and since she's older, maybe that means they could bring Louis back.
    Wasn't Jerry O'Connell (or whatever his last name is; he's married to Rebecca Romijn) in Goonies? He was the chubby kid.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread