+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3459948;
    ok , know Jay then. not Randal. (Don't know Clerks)

if we get Kevin, then why not Jack Black. Most of the time I think he is nuts and over the top, but he is good for a few laughs.
    I actually think that JB is too big of a "star" to be on the show. This is a show for C listers at best but more accurately D listers and below. JB is definitely and A lister IMO but probably B lister in actuality.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'd like to see Sean Hayes or Richard Dean Anderson (MacGuyver fame). Sean would be a hoot to watch. Any of the Malcolm in the Middle cast (would love to see Jane Howeveryouspellit), Bill Paxton, Richard Silverman (I think that's his name, he was in Weekend at Bernies and did a sitcom for NBC awhile back).

Jonathan Silverman - he would be great! I've always had such a crush on him.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3459976;
    I'd like to see Sean Hayes or Richard Dean Anderson (MacGuyver fame). Sean would be a hoot to watch. Any of the Malcolm in the Middle cast (would love to see Jane Howeveryouspellit), Bill Paxton, Richard Silverman (I think that's his name, he was in Weekend at Bernies and did a sitcom for NBC awhile back).
    Actually, I think you mean Jonathan Silverman. He was great in Caddyshack 2 and I loved him in Little Sister with Alyssa Milano where he pretends to be a girl and pledges to a sorority He is also Sarah Silverman's brother. LOVE Jonathan, HATE Sarah
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Did anyone notice any interesting celebs, (perhaps future cast members), in the audience last night? I sure hope Michelle Kwan does DWTS next season. I don't know what it was this season, perhaps all the injuries, but I didn't enjoy it as much as usual. I had to make myself watch the results show last night and I've seen every season to date.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jonathan Silverman, thanks! I forgot his character on WAB was named Richard. I knew that wasn't right. Sarah Silverman...that poor guy. I can't stand that woman

I almost don't want to see Michelle do it, only because it's a guarantee she'll do well, if not win, and since she's on the short side, there's only two logical people they can pair her up with...bring Louis back if she gets cast! I want to see a freestyle from him.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3459976;
    A few seasons ago there was serious buzz that Sean Hayes would be on the show, I think it was right when Will and Grace went off the air. Obviously didn't happen, I think he decided against it. He hasn't done much lately, has he? Maybe it's time to reconsider, Sean!

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3460002;
    Actually, I think you mean Jonathan Silverman. He was great in Caddyshack 2 and I loved him in Little Sister with Alyssa Milano where he pretends to be a girl and pledges to a sorority He is also Sarah Silverman's brother. LOVE Jonathan, HATE Sarah
    According to IMDb, they aren't related.

I would love an entire "John Hughes" season: Andrew McCarthy, Judd Nelson, Rob Lowe, Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall, Ally Sheedy, and especially that hunk from Sixteen Candles who disappeared from acting, Michael Schoeffling.

I doubt Demi Moore, James Spader, Macauley Culkin, Jon Cryer, Mary Stuart Masterson or Eric Stoltz would be interested. Maybe Gedde Watanabe or Lea Thompson would.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Regular

Joel Mchale would be great, but I never see him doing it, he just doesn't seem the type.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3460244;
    According to IMDb, they aren't related.

I would love an entire "John Hughes" season: Andrew McCarthy, Judd Nelson, Rob Lowe, Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall, Ally Sheedy, and especially that hunk from Sixteen Candles who disappeared from acting, Michael Schoeffling.

I doubt Demi Moore, James Spader, Macauley Culkin, Jon Cryer, Mary Stuart Masterson or Eric Stoltz would be interested. Maybe Gedde Watanabe or Lea Thompson would.
    That is right up my alley. I think that would be awesome. Can't leave Emilio Estevez out or Mare Winningham. what about the guy that played Long Duck Dong????? That would be a hoot!!!!!!!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

+ Reply to Thread