+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

FORT Fan

Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3424645;
    How about Dennis Rodman???

hehe

that would be a hoot
    I would be interested in seeing what costumes he would wear!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mindy~;3424648;
    I would be interested in seeing what costumes he would wear!
    Dude can be suave and a bit outrageous, it would be very interesting for sure. I bet he is a pretty good dancer tho. Actually, he is a bit shy on the inside. All that outrageousness is a cover to hid his real feelings and to keep people out.

He does a lot of things people don't know about because he wants to keep it that way. He paid for the entire funeral for that kid that was killed in Jasper Texas. He didn't even know the kid, just had a burden for it.

My vote is for Marla Maples (Donald Trump's Ex Wife)!! I think she is perfect- still great looking in her 40s, lives in LA and danced on Broadway, but not as a pro dancer...she would be a dream!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mindy~;3424647;
    Whoever mentioned Alan Jackson -- I would love to see that too. But I believe he is too shy. Wow, who could dance with him? He is all legs!

And I would also LOVE to see Troy Aikman. He is my favorite!

How about some more reality stars? Jason Mesnick from TB? That would be interesting. Or Jillian/Molly/Naomi? Deanna?

How about Derek Jeter or Cal Ripken? And there so many I can think of from the Soaps I watch.

But I have found whoever they have, I end up having a favorite or two by the 2nd week!
    I'd love to see Phil Keoghan from The Amazing Race. There's a lot I'd love to see from soaps too, though I'm not sure ABC would cast from another network in regards to soaps. But I'd love to see Kristin Alfonso, Allison Sweeney, Melody Thomas Scott, Kim Zimmer, and there were some cute guys on the now cancelled soap Passions that I'd love to see.

FORT Fogey

Two who would never be able to do it--Robin Roberts from ABC's GMA.

And President Obama--what a cool smooth guy he is.
    And I suspect he'd practce ALL the tie until he got everything just right.

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3424687;
    Two who would never be able to do it--Robin Roberts from ABC's GMA.

And President Obama--what a cool smooth guy he is.
    And I suspect he'd practce ALL the tie until he got everything just right.
    Oh you know Obama would be awesome!

I agree with the previous poster who suggested Mike Greenberg. He's smart, funny, articulate, and wants to do it. Derek Jeter after retirement, yes yes yes! I like the NFLers. Except for LT, they've all proved entertaining and capable. There was an NBA'er one season who did not do very well at all. Please, never Dennis Rodman. He'd never put in the required effort anyway. For the older sports star, I think Broadway Joe would be a lot of fun to watch if his injuries would allow it.

NO MORE REALITY STARS or ex-wives/husbands unless they have gone on to actually accomplish something. A reality host, such as Phil wiuld be fine. Even Trista, whom I've always liked, just wasn't very good at it and I've seen my fill of bachelors/bachelorettes.

I might like to see Pierce Brosnan try it. Nathan Fillion, too, but I hope he'll be too busy with Castle. Maybe some of our Losties apres Season Six and before they start working again,, such as Michael Emerson, Danel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Ken Leong, Josh Holloway, Elizabeth Mitchell, etc.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mindy~;3424647;
    How about some more reality stars? Jason Mesnick from TB? That would be interesting. Or Jillian/Molly/Naomi? Deanna?
    I wouldn't mind more reality contestants, just as long as they weren't from The Bachelor.

I agree with Florimel though, reality stars that have accomplished something besides being picked or dumped would be preferable.
    How about someone like Eric Nies? Actually, pretty much anyone from Confessions of a Teen Idol would be fun, imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

If they're going to cast reality stars, then they should go for the well-known ones. When does Richard Hatch get released from jail?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

How about some old rockers - Mick Jagger, Steve Tyler, Vince Neil, Gene Simmons and David Lee Roth. Or how about Bret Michaels? If he can take a break from him own reality show. I think that would be interesting!

+ Reply to Thread