+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 240

Thread: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

  1. #171
    FORT Newbie TwinkleToesJone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9

    Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

    As you can see this is my first post here.

    I'd like to see Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Megan Mullally, or Valerie Bertinelli.

  2. #172
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleToesJone;3443382;
    As you can see this is my first post here.

    I'd like to see Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Megan Mullally, or Valerie Bertinelli.
    Twinkle Toes!

    All good ones! I bet Valerie would do it in a heart beat with her recent exciting weight loss to show off her great new figure. My fave would be Megan Mullally!

  3. #173
    FORT Newbie TwinkleToesJone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9

    Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

    Thanks for the welcome, MiniDiva.

    I kept thinking how funny Cloris Leachman was last season (not all the time but when she was on she was hilarious) and that's when Julia and Megan came to mind. And I agree, Valerie Bertinelli could really show how great things are for her now.

  4. #174
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

    Cloris would be a hard act to follow, and I am not sure DWTS fans would want an encore like her. It would be funny for Julia Dreyfess as her character Elaine on Seinfeld couldn't dance and was a complete spaz!

  5. #175
    FORT Newbie TwinkleToesJone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9

    Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

    I completely forgot about Elaine's dancing. Duh! Maybe it was in the back of my mind all the time.

  6. #176
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

    Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3442930;
    I read your post to mean the producers are desperate, not the person they are casting. And I agree. Even as a Mel fan, I agree she would not have been on the show but/for Nancy's last minute injury and the confluence of the ending of TB at the same time. As for Jesse, god what a disaster. He's all wrong for this show on so many levels.
    Yes, I didn't mean Holly was in a desperate situation, but that the producers needed to find someone fast, who was not only free for the next month or two, but was willing to jump in and be judged on their efforts with very little prep time. Not a lot of celebs are going to want to put themselves at such a big disadvantage, so reality stars are probably the only option.

    On topic, I would love to see any of the Seinfeld cast do the show, especially Julia or Jason Alexander. Unfortunately, I don't think the producers would touch Michael Richards after the scandal. And don't forget, Mr. Peterman was on the first season!

  7. #177
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    891

    Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3443756;
    Yes, I didn't mean Holly was in a desperate situation, but that the producers needed to find someone fast, who was not only free for the next month or two, but was willing to jump in and be judged on their efforts with very little prep time. Not a lot of celebs are going to want to put themselves at such a big disadvantage, so reality stars are probably the only option.

    On topic, I would love to see any of the Seinfeld cast do the show, especially Julia or Jason Alexander. Unfortunately, I don't think the producers would touch Michael Richards after the scandal. And don't forget, Mr. Peterman was on the first season!
    Jason might be quite good as he's done some Bway and can sign and dance some. As long as Julia doesn't channel Elaine, she's got a great body for dance.

  8. #178
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

    Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3443916;
    Jason might be quite good as he's done some Bway and can sign and dance some. As long as Julia doesn't channel Elaine, she's got a great body for dance.
    I just got the visual.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  9. #179
    George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Great Texas-Home of George Baby
    Age
    46
    Posts
    892

    Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

    I would love to see Ingo Raddemaker (sp???) from General Hospital do this. He would be some major eye candy in my book! WooHoo!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

  10. #180
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    482

    Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

    Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3444063;
    I would love to see Ingo Raddemaker (sp???) from General Hospital do this. He would be some major eye candy in my book! WooHoo!!!
    Great idea. I loved Ingo when I watched GH. Two others from GH I'd love to see are Rick Hearst and Greg Vaughn.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.