+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3440165;
    I didn't read the entire thread yet, so I don't know these people have been mentioned, but how about another husband/wife team with Jesse James and Sandra Bullock!
    I don't know too much about Jesse, but I love Sandra. I'm not sure it's a good idea to have a husband/wife team. I thought it would be with Jewel and Ty, but I think they'd have taken votes away from themselves. I bet many of Jewel's fans are voting for Ty and many of his would have voted for Jewel if he wasn't dancing.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

After watching The Office tonight and the "disco cafe" I think Steve Carell would be fun to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3440287;
    After watching The Office tonight and the "disco cafe" I think Steve Carell would be fun to watch!
    Yeah he would!

Or maybe Dane Cook? He seems like he would keep things interesting.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Anyone think Kirstie Alley would be able/up for the challenge?

I'd love to see Ellen on there dancing with a female pro

Scott Patterson--he played Luke on Gilmore Girls.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3439046;
    Junkie girl are you thinking of Randolph Mantooth?

Wow, a blast from the past
    YES! That's his name, thank you tapper! I would love to see either of them on this show. Greg Evigan is obviously still acting, but haven't seen Mantooth on TV at all.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3440169;
    I don't know too much about Jesse, but I love Sandra. I'm not sure it's a good idea to have a husband/wife team. I thought it would be with Jewel and Ty, but I think they'd have taken votes away from themselves. I bet many of Jewel's fans are voting for Ty and many of his would have voted for Jewel if he wasn't dancing.
    I thought it would be, too, and while I'm sorry Jewel got injured, I'm happy she ended up not being on this season. I've seen enough of her in interviews and on the sidelines to have my fill. I do wonder how she would have changed the rankings. I would have found it somewhat funny if he outlasted her, as he seemed like the reluctant husband doing this for his wife But I don't think she would have been ousted as early as Holly. And I wonder how Ty would have been portrayed. The same edit as the loveable, humble, country boy or something else? I wouldn't mind them doing the husband/wife thing, I just don't know who I'd want to see. Eva Langoria and Tony Parker, but that would just be a dream Someone suggested a sibling duo or even a famous parent/child. Just please, not the Rivers, Kardashians, or Hogans. Or Lohans or Spears. Or New York and her mommy.

You could easily fill a husband/wife team and the old person roles in one fell swoop with Robert Wagner and Jill St. John.

I would actually like to see Drew Carey on the show - I always loved his dancing on his sitcom. I think he has a job now, though, doesn't he? Some gameshow or something. Okay, if not Drew, I would be completely okay with Dietrich Bader.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl;3440521;
    YES! That's his name, thank you tapper! I would love to see either of them on this show. Greg Evigan is obviously still acting, but haven't seen Mantooth on TV at all.
    Oh, I am so with you on Greg Evigan. I also loved him on My Two Dads with Paul Reiser. Speaking of which, Paul might be a hoot to watch or what about Bronson Pinchot??? He could bring his Balki character to life. LOL LOL

What about "Steve Urkel"???????? (what is his real life name????) hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! !!!!!!!!!!

Candace Cameron, Kim Fields (gotta love Tootie), .............................. .
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3440842;
    Oh, I am so with you on Greg Evigan. I also loved him on My Two Dads with Paul Reiser. Speaking of which, Paul might be a hoot to watch or what about Bronson Pinchot??? He could bring his Balki character to life. LOL LOL

What about "Steve Urkel"???????? (what is his real life name????) hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! !!!!!!!!!!

Candace Cameron, Kim Fields (gotta love Tootie), .............................. .
    Jaleel White. Balki would be hysterical to watch. I'd like to see Alfonso what's his name from the Fresh Prince (he played Carlton) or Tatyana Ali, who played Ashley. Tracey Gold, Kirk Cameron, Joanna Kerns from Growing Pains. CA mentioned she'd love to see Tyrese do the show. He was in the audience last week supporting Lil Kim and was the one who started the booing when she got voted off.

+ Reply to Thread