+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 131

Thread: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

  1. #41
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    141

    Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

    I would vote for Snow. But next time, I would like to see Heidi from SYTYCD (Benji's cousin) in the competition.

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey Tigerusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

    Quote Originally Posted by justgart;3419103;
    I would vote for Snow. But next time, I would like to see Heidi from SYTYCD (Benji's cousin) in the competition.
    Heidi is way too cheerful. She would get raked over the coals here.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

  3. #43
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

    Did Tom mention this tonight? I don't remember him saying anything about it.

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3419608;
    Did Tom mention this tonight? I don't remember him saying anything about it.
    Yeah, I don't remember when or what he said though.

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey Tigerusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3419608;
    Did Tom mention this tonight? I don't remember him saying anything about it.
    Oh absolutely. He mentioned it 3 or 4 times at the least.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

  6. #46
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3419636;
    Oh absolutely. He mentioned it 3 or 4 times at the least.
    Thanks! I'm surprised I missed it but trying to watch and chat here on the FORT I don't always catch every word he and Samantha (especially her) say. I was surprised ABC wouldn't be hyping the heck out of it. With so few weeks left, it does seem like the kids ballroom competition is being shelved, at this for this season.

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey Blues Songstres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Age
    57
    Posts
    3,204

    Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3419030;
    That's the worst picture of Snow ever. I've seen her in person and she is gorgeous.
    None of those pictures do anybody any favors.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09


  8. #48
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

    I felt they kind of rushed this, but it was enjoyable. I didn't like two of the male pros, Brent and Mayo, but loved Anna, Afton, Snow, and Genya. I am kind of sad that some of my favorite pros from DWTS past (Louis, Fabian, Alec, Ashly, Anna, and Inna) may not be invited back if none of the other pros get replaced, but I wouldn't object to those 4 getting included, either. I almost wish they'd rotate the pros. Have one group do the fall season, then another group do the spring season. It'd give them time to rest at least. And then I'd hopefully see all the pros I want back. There'd be room for everyone

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3421225;
    I felt they kind of rushed this, but it was enjoyable. I didn't like two of the male pros, Brent and Mayo, but loved Anna, Afton, Snow, and Genya. I am kind of sad that some of my favorite pros from DWTS past (Louis, Fabian, Alec, Ashly, Anna, and Inna) may not be invited back if none of the other pros get replaced, but I wouldn't object to those 4 getting included, either. I almost wish they'd rotate the pros. Have one group do the fall season, then another group do the spring season. It'd give them time to rest at least. And then I'd hopefully see all the pros I want back. There'd be room for everyone
    Snow sort of looked like a blonde Karina to me.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey girlsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,165

    Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

    Anybody know how old Genya is? He moves exactly like Alec (he even word an Alec type outfit), but he is not as good looking and looks very young. Maybe he just needs to age a bit. It'll be interesting to see who wins the spot. I can't help but think it'll be one of the former pro siblings. They're both very good and have built in fan bases. I would also not be in the least surprised to have a second one added if an extra pro leaves. If a man is chosen we know that they'll need at least one other replacement due to Julianne's planned departure.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.