+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

i'd like to see misty back in an 'all-star' season. that's what i'd really like to see. and, the prerequisite would be that the stars would be with different partners than they competed with. that's my little dwts programming dream...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3418141;
    I think Jewel and Nancy deserve a second shot at DWTS, I would like to see Misty get a second chance if she only participated in a few shows before her injury which I can't recall. I believe all 3 women required surgery followed by rehabilitation. They would be starting their dance training all over again as none of them dance professionally. Their comeback would rally the audience and fanbase making it an exciting season -- especially Misty. The question is would they be paired with their original partners?
    I would hope so. Tony and Nancy really hit it off and had great chemistry together. They were both happy to be paired together and I think would have made a great dancing duo. I doubt Misty and Maks would want to dance with anyone else, and the same for Jewel and Dmitry.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3418689;
    I would hope so. Tony and Nancy really hit it off and had great chemistry together. They were both happy to be paired together and I think would have made a great dancing duo. I doubt Misty and Maks would want to dance with anyone else, and the same for Jewel and Dmitry.
    I totally agree with what you said about Tony and Nancy. I was so looking forward to seeing them dance together on DWTS. I really hope they will let her come back next season and be Tony's partner.

I also agree that M&M wouldn't want to dance with anyone else, and same with Jewel and Dmitry.

FORT Fogey

They have pictures up now. Based strictly on the pictures, my picks are Brent and Afton. Hopefully that doesn't change tomorrow night.

MAYO ALANEN-

BRENT BORBON-

AFTON DELGROSSO-

ANNA DEMIDOVA-

GENYA MAZO-

SNOW URBIN-

That's the worst picture of Snow ever. I've seen her in person and she is gorgeous.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fogey

I'm thinking the couples for this week will be Mayo and Anna, Brent and Afton & Genya and Snow.

Assuming they pair them up by what kind of dance they do. And that style of dance is what they dance tomorrow night. Also, it looks like what they're wearing in the pictures matches each other (especially Mayo and Anna) and matches the style of dance they're known for. I think Mayo and Anna will be the couple eliminated if these are the pairings. They're the ballroom dancers of the bunch. And I think fans generally prefer the Latin dances.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3419030;
    That's the worst picture of Snow ever. I've seen her in person and she is gorgeous.
    We all have our bad picture days! She would be interesting to watch on DWTS. I'd probably go with Afton and Genya for the males. Decisions!
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I don't like that picture of Genya, either, but I hope he's added on as a pro regardless if he wins. Snow too, and I really hope they're paired up. I think those with a little less name recognition/association of the pros might be gone first. But who knows they might surprise.

And Mayo reminds me of someone, but I can't quite put my finger on it. My first thought was a Seacrest lookalike.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-20-2009 at 05:12 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3419046;
    I don't like that picture of Genya, either, but I hope he's added on as a pro regardless if he wins. Snow too, and I really hope they're paired up. I think those with a little less name recognition/association of the pros might be gone first. But who knows they might surprise.
    Hopefully they show little video packages so we can know them a little better.

Thanks for the pics. I'm not familiar with most of them. Looking forward to seeing them dance.

+ Reply to Thread