+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **spoilers**

I just saw Nancy O'Dell from Access Hollywood and she had her surgery. She had an interview w/Melissa and Tony at one of their rehearsals. She told them they could be brother and sister and they said people had already told them that. It was so funny, they posed with their faces together and Tony told Mel to lower her brows like his. They really did look like they could be brother and sister.

They teased Mel about her bf, Ty Strickland, and Nancy asked her if she had heard from Jason. M said no, but said he was happy in his relationship and she was happy in hers. Melissa and Tony looked very comfortable together and looked like they were having fun.

FORT Regular

This was a total travesty. Woz no more belongs there than I do.

I don't have a huge problem with Denise getting the boot; if it wasn't this week, it would have been next week.. Holly and Woz should go next week; and SteveO the week after that because he's just too hurt to compete. But if Woz doesn't go soon, then they need to change the rules.

The top four aren't going to change (melissa, shawn, gilles, lil kim), although the next four are showing huge strides. Two weeks ago, I would have easily counted Ty out, but he's now bringing it.....; Chuck is cute as can be but he's gonna have to step up now; his cute girlfriend won't be enough and Ty is about to eclipse him (I really have gained a great appreciation for athletes during this show; they never go down easy). DAG and LT have definitely amped up their game.

Which is nice. Two weeks ago, I just wanted them to dump everybody but the top four. Never felt that way before.

Oh, and one more rant: the dance-off is totally assinine. What a waste of my time. From now on, I won't be watching the Tuesday show; since I'm on the west coast, I'll just log in earlier in the evening and find out who went home.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-25-2009 at 02:33 PM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jonathan had a different partner named Valentina, and they (along with Anna and her partner Pasha) spent all of last season competing. Both Jonathan and Anna are no longer with their professional partners. I don't know why Anna didn't come back this season but I hope we see her again. I'd love to see Ashly DelGrosso, Fabian Sanchez, and of course Louis also make a return. I think Anna was on one of the results shows last season, as was Ashly.

I'm sure Anna/Jonathan, Alec/Edyta, and Maks/Karina are all going to have beautiful babies if they chose to have kids Tony's wife name is Lina and they have 3 kids together. And I have to wonder how these guys keep a straight face around Samantha. She doesn't even seem to catch it when she makes a goof.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-25-2009 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3391823;
    Maks is wearing on me as well. He doesn't seem to be very interested in Denise as his partner. He could at least pretend to care, ditto for Dimitri but Maks has been petulant in the past many times so I'm deducting points for that, lol.
    I've never liked Mak's personality and that's why he never wins. Karina is the same way, so they are a perfect match. It's funny that Mak's said in an interview that it wasn't fair that Karina didn't get a partner that she had a chance of winning with, and it turns out that it's his butt that is going home first.

Quote Originally Posted by Findezns;3391850;
    Oh yeh, he was relieved. He didn't even dance with her very long. He signaled everyone to come down a little too early.
    Did you all see the look on Karina's face after Maks/Denise were eliminated? That girl ain't happy.

Denise just had a nice intelligent informative conversation with Jimmy Kimmel about her time on the show. Maks and Denise will be in NY tomorrow for interviews. Good Luck Denise.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3392012;
    Glad SteveO, Ty and Mel are safe! I was pretty indifferent on who left between Holly and Denise because they both annoy me and I don't enjoy watching either of them (although I do think Dmitry is more enjoyable to watch than Maks ).
    ITA. I didn't care which one went home tonight because they are both awful dancers. Of course, I thought the elimination for tonight was a no brainer and HE (Woz) stayed. I was as shocked over that as I was when Sabrina Bryan and Mark Ballas were eliminated. That was a real shocker because I thought they were going to win it ALL. They were sooooo good. That's the reason I now vote for who I want to win and has a good chance of winning. I try not to give any "sympathy" votes like I used to, ei, Woz. With Sabrina going, that told me that everybody thought like I did "she's going to get a lot of votes without mine, so I'll vote for Woz, Steve-0, Holly, etc". :nonoNo, No, that elimination taught me a real lesson.

FORT Fogey

Anna is the one with the red hair, right?! She's really pretty. Is she married to Jonathan Roberts?! I really liked Ashly and Alec. I'd like to see them come back with Anna. There were a few other pros I liked too but can't remember all their names. lol

I'm surprised they are doing DE next week. I thought it would be done later in show and go from 8-6.

I wasn't shocked Woz wasn't in B2. His scores being so low could have resulted in some votes and when he was in B2 last week and made it through I figured his fans would step up their voting. I think he will go next time he is in B2 no matter who is it against. Holly could end up in bottom again as well. Sweet as can be but dancing just isn't her forte.

Lacey will be the best pro at LH but that could be a really tough one on O with back injuries. Not my fave dance. I really like the AT a lot.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

That's Anna! Last seen tangoing off the floor with Steve Guttenberg in season 6. And yes, she and Jonathan are married and I think were married prior to DWTS even starting. He stepped in when she injured herself during season 6 and practiced with Steve. The "Mango" between those two was the encore dance of the week One of my favorite Anna moments goes back to season 2 and a spat she and Maks were having learning the group salsa. Little petite Anna tells Bad Boy Maks if he doesn't stay out of her way she's going to walk all over his face. There's been some other one or timer pros that I had always hoped to see back and enjoyed when they were on (Jesse DeSoto, Andrea Hale, Nick Kosovich, and my all time favorite, Charlotte Jorgensen).

I've seen the Argentine Tango from the international versions and that's been on my wish list for them to add. I'll have to wait and see the Lindy hop before judging it. Steve-O should have waited for his backflip apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3392052;
    Tony and Elena are not married. Tony's married to someone entirely different....

As for Jonathon and Anna, they are reigning Smooth World Champions, I believe.
    Thanks for the info. Is Tony's wife a ballroom dancer too?

+ Reply to Thread