+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3385895;
    well can't that be said for all of us...I know some people would call me a BI*** (A title in which I am very proud to wear and I earned) lmao while others would say i was one of the nicest people they know
    Pretty much. So I'll stick to my opinion that no matter how arrogant, conceited, self centered, and brutally honest he is Maks will always my eye candy. I hope he at least makes it to the paso so we can see him in leather And I'll continue to think Karina is just a sore loser sour puss b****. But like I said, if you're proud of how you are, more power to you

Premium Member

I will miss Jonathan though, he is such a sweetie.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3385899;
    I am not a dancer, but things like that are additives in my opinion. I liked it and he looked like he so wanted to be there. Belinda was just going through the motions and didn't even do the hip thing. Shaking your butt in front of judges is NOT dancing in my opinion

We were commenting during Woz's dance that he does actually dance, and not just pose while the pro does all the work (as I've read in other threads about other dance couples.) Woz said in his blog that Karina choreographed a dance around his personality. It is entertaining to me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3385853;
    So I wonder if Maks will say Steve was a better dancer and deserved to stay over Belinda. Poor Jonathan Sorry as fun as Steve was to watch dance wise Belinda deserved to stay. And Jonathan is more pleasant than Karina. That dance off did wonders didn't it.

I think Maks will be pleased that Karina gets another chance to dance again next week. It is all about Karina. Period.

He is not happy that Melissa is threatening his chances with Denise, but that is a different issue all together.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3385904;
    Pretty much. So I'll stick to my opinion that no matter how arrogant, conceited, self centered, and brutally honest he is Maks will always my eye candy. I hope he at least makes it to the paso so we can see him in leather And I'll continue to think Karina is just a sore loser sour puss b****. But like I said, if you're proud of how you are, more power to you
    well you are right Maks is some good looking eye candy for sure
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Premium Member

Well I will agree to disagree with everyone about Woz, I am just getting tired of him. Sorry.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3385922;
    Well I will agree to disagree with everyone about Woz, I am just getting tired of him. Sorry.
    If he's in B2 again next week he prob goes home.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The Woz isn't old for me just yet. I think dance wise Belinda should have stayed but considering what we saw the first 2 weeks I don't think she was going to last much longer, either, unless she dramatically improved. Given who she's up against I think she would have had a tough time. At least the computer community vote didn't have that much of an impact considering he wound up in the bottom 2. I like this attitude anyway I'm still surprised Belinda went over Woz, but I think he'll be next.

FORT Newbie

I don't know if I'm the only one who notices this, but it seems as if the producers of DWTS don't want Karina to get her hands on the trophy, since the only time that she got assigned to someone who could actually dance was during season 3 with Mario Lopez. Other than that, she gets stuck with the worst dancers (Billy Ray Cyrus, Rocco DiSpirito, and now Steve Wozniak)

^The other Mario wasn't so bad and I definitely thought he should've made it to the F4 passed Marissa, but I won't bring up the past. I don't think the show has a conspiracy against Karina though because there are PLENTY of other pros who have yet to win. What about poor Edyta(Jeff Ross, John Ratzenburger) or Jonathon, who got sent home first two seasons in a row?

They all get people who can't dance at one point, yes, some more than others though.

So, is it fair? No. But can we honestly do anything about it? No. So I tend to just enjoy what I'm given!

I am satisfied with Belinda leaving, I mean she would've went soon anyway, so it really doesn't matter!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread