+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 157

Thread: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

  1. #71
    Miz Smarty Britches queenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    running for the border
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,776

    Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

    I didn't think Steve was any worse than Belinda, and was more entertaining, so I think this was fair.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

  2. #72
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3385866;
    I didn't think Steve was any worse than Belinda, and was more entertaining, so I think this was fair.
    I think so, too. I don't think she was going to get any better - she is just too naturally stiff and didn't really seem invested in being there. And I like being entertained.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  3. #73
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3385853;
    So I wonder if Maks will say Steve was a better dancer and deserved to stay over Belinda. Poor Jonathan Sorry as fun as Steve was to watch dance wise Belinda deserved to stay. And Jonathan is more pleasant than Karina. That dance off did wonders didn't it.
    now...now...it wouldn't be DWTS if MAKS wasn't complaining about something...the article i read today about how much they were paid also talked about how the 'producers" prod them to say certain things and that they are all really very nice people
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  4. #74
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    132

    Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

    So happy to see Woz get another week.

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,251

    Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

    Belinda's heart didn't seem to be in this. While Woz seems to be having a ton of fun, it seems painful to Belinda. I love her (and the Go-Go's) but I'd rather have someone who wants to be there be there. I'm not a super fan of Woz, but I'm o.k. with the decision.

  6. #76
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3385874;
    now...now...it wouldn't be DWTS if MAKS wasn't complaining about something...the article i read today about how much they were paid also talked about how the 'producers" prod them to say certain things and that they are all really very nice people
    Hey, I have said I admire Maks for his honesty. Someone has to do it and he does it proudly I've heard differing things about the pros. Some that know Karina say she's just as b****y in real life as she looks on the show, others say she's as sweet as can be. I don't know if I believe the producers prod them in interviews to make statements like that. Considering Maks and Tony are friends, Tony wasn't very happy with Mak's comments. But it gets them press whether they prod or not.

    And who knew, but Karina looked happy tonight. Why did they bring back the old paddles? I liked the new sparkly ones.

  7. #77
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,868

    Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3385860;
    I was going to ask the same question
    The goofy thing with the boa just acting dopey throughout the routine, he isn't even trying to dance IMHO.

  8. #78
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3385882;
    Hey, I have said I admire Maks for his honesty. Someone has to do it and he does it proudly I've heard differing things about the pros. Some that know Karina say she's just as b****y in real life as she looks on the show, others say she's as sweet as can be. I don't know if I believe the producers prod them in interviews to make statements like that. Considering Maks and Tony are friends, Tony wasn't very happy with Mak's comments. But it gets them press whether they prod or not.

    And who knew, but Karina looked happy tonight. Why did they bring back the old paddles? I liked the new sparkly ones.
    well can't that be said for all of us...I know some people would call me a BI*** (A title in which I am very proud to wear and I earned) lmao while others would say i was one of the nicest people they know
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  9. #79
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

    Belinda was a tad better dance wise but Woz was more entertaining so I'm glad he survived the first week. I was thrilled Ty wasn't in B2. I really like Chelsie and I want to see how he does in Latin this week after a good QS.

    It was so nice to see Chelsie and Dmitry dance together. Beautiful!!

  10. #80
    bb addicted tapper01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,184

    Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3385893;
    The goofy thing with the boa just acting dopey throughout the routine, he isn't even trying to dance IMHO.
    I am not a dancer, but things like that are additives in my opinion. I liked it and he looked like he so wanted to be there. Belinda was just going through the motions and didn't even do the hip thing. Shaking your butt in front of judges is NOT dancing in my opinion

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.