+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

I didn't think Steve was any worse than Belinda, and was more entertaining, so I think this was fair.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3385866;
    I didn't think Steve was any worse than Belinda, and was more entertaining, so I think this was fair.
    I think so, too. I don't think she was going to get any better - she is just too naturally stiff and didn't really seem invested in being there. And I like being entertained.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3385853;
    So I wonder if Maks will say Steve was a better dancer and deserved to stay over Belinda. Poor Jonathan Sorry as fun as Steve was to watch dance wise Belinda deserved to stay. And Jonathan is more pleasant than Karina. That dance off did wonders didn't it.
    now...now...it wouldn't be DWTS if MAKS wasn't complaining about something...the article i read today about how much they were paid also talked about how the 'producers" prod them to say certain things and that they are all really very nice people
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

So happy to see Woz get another week.

FORT Fogey

Belinda's heart didn't seem to be in this. While Woz seems to be having a ton of fun, it seems painful to Belinda. I love her (and the Go-Go's) but I'd rather have someone who wants to be there be there. I'm not a super fan of Woz, but I'm o.k. with the decision.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3385874;
    now...now...it wouldn't be DWTS if MAKS wasn't complaining about something...the article i read today about how much they were paid also talked about how the 'producers" prod them to say certain things and that they are all really very nice people
    Hey, I have said I admire Maks for his honesty. Someone has to do it and he does it proudly I've heard differing things about the pros. Some that know Karina say she's just as b****y in real life as she looks on the show, others say she's as sweet as can be. I don't know if I believe the producers prod them in interviews to make statements like that. Considering Maks and Tony are friends, Tony wasn't very happy with Mak's comments. But it gets them press whether they prod or not.

And who knew, but Karina looked happy tonight. Why did they bring back the old paddles? I liked the new sparkly ones.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3385860;
    I was going to ask the same question
    The goofy thing with the boa just acting dopey throughout the routine, he isn't even trying to dance IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3385882;
    Hey, I have said I admire Maks for his honesty. Someone has to do it and he does it proudly I've heard differing things about the pros. Some that know Karina say she's just as b****y in real life as she looks on the show, others say she's as sweet as can be. I don't know if I believe the producers prod them in interviews to make statements like that. Considering Maks and Tony are friends, Tony wasn't very happy with Mak's comments. But it gets them press whether they prod or not.

And who knew, but Karina looked happy tonight. Why did they bring back the old paddles? I liked the new sparkly ones.
    well can't that be said for all of us...I know some people would call me a BI*** (A title in which I am very proud to wear and I earned) lmao while others would say i was one of the nicest people they know
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Belinda was a tad better dance wise but Woz was more entertaining so I'm glad he survived the first week. I was thrilled Ty wasn't in B2. I really like Chelsie and I want to see how he does in Latin this week after a good QS.

It was so nice to see Chelsie and Dmitry dance together. Beautiful!!

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3385893;
    The goofy thing with the boa just acting dopey throughout the routine, he isn't even trying to dance IMHO.
    I am not a dancer, but things like that are additives in my opinion. I liked it and he looked like he so wanted to be there. Belinda was just going through the motions and didn't even do the hip thing. Shaking your butt in front of judges is NOT dancing in my opinion

+ Reply to Thread