+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: DWTS Results Show 3/17/09 **SPOILERS**

Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy performed at the beginning of the show with some of the pros dancing.

Dance wise I think Belinda deserves to stay over Steve W. This might backfire in their faces if they're all about keeping the best dancers around but vote higher for the worst. It makes me wonder how they would have handled Cloris and Susan in the bottom 2 because no way they could vote to keep them around. I do love Steve's energetic and fun loving friendly personality, but he's not long for the show anyway.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3385696;
    Fingers crossed Woz wins the dance-off...oh, who the hell am I kidding? There's no way he's winning a dance-off against anyone but Master P.
    Sure he can. Come on, Steve!

Premium Member

Belinda and Jonathan get 17. I thought they deserved at least what they had last night which was 18.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3385724;
    shoot...after what i read today about how much these folks get paid for being on this show...I would want to stay as long as possible too
    I think the pros get ripped off by their pay offs and guess I'm on the bandwagon that the stars should be dancing for charity. Does Steve W. really need that much wealth?

Short of falling on their faces how much does this suck when they get a lower score? These guys are probably more nervous dancing tonight than last night. I'll miss Jonathan, and they owe him a good partner. He's always gotten a bad one.

Whaddaya know? Belinda was bad enough that there IS a possibility Woz will stay. Go Woz! Dance with all the enthusiasm you can muster.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3385752;
    I think the pros get ripped off by their pay offs and guess I'm on the bandwagon that the stars should be dancing for charity. Does Steve W. really need that much wealth?

Short of falling on their faces how much does this suck when they get a lower score? These guys are probably more nervous dancing tonight than last night. I'll miss Jonathan, and they owe him a good partner. He's always gotten a bad one.
    well if 5K a week is getting ripped off...sign me up...lol

i read about what the stars and the contestants make each week on either tv guide or eonline those are really the only places besides here I read for updates...it was talking about someone who turned down being on the show for lack of pay but they said if they make it down to the final 4 they can make something like 245K....and how the pros started the first season at 1K an episode and are now up to 5K per episdoe but they do have to be available to their star's schedule but they do side deals also
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-17-2009 at 09:53 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3385718;
    Maybe not winning but perhaps at least the final 2 and then a big story how the mirrorball was stolen from America's sweetheart. Considering Len said the public loves Gilles I hope that's not an omen he'll be the people's champion and finish second while someone else wins it (like they say with all fan favorites). I find her boring to be honest personality wise.
    Hey, if she is inexplicably denied the trophy here, there're more reality shows out there where she can be a famewhore. Again and again. Maybe ABC will let her go on Survivor or TAR and if those don't work out she's free to go on AI too!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3385769;
    Hey, if she is inexplicably denied the trophy here, there're more reality shows out there where she can be a famewhore. Again and again. Maybe ABC will let her go on Survivor or TAR and if those don't work out she's free to go on AI too!
    Karina had a scary thought-she might actually come back and be a pro. Or maybe they'll get rid of Samantha and add Melissa. Or have her have a TV wedding with her current beau even though he wasn't on The Bachelor and she and the actual bachelor broke up. And maybe they'll get a reality show about bringing their kids in the world and raising them. They could be the new Jon/Kate minus the 8. The possibilites are endless...

I guess that's the real reason Maks is so bitter. He's not stupid. At least Tony will finally have his mirrorball trophy.

well if 5K a week is getting ripped off...sign me up...lol
    Don't get me wrong, that's not too shabby for me either I guess considering this seems to be the only income they get from the show compared to the stars I think they get screwed.

Samantha looks goofy with her hand in the pocket of her dress.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3385718;
    ...I find her boring to be honest personality wise.
    I believe that I have made it abundantly clear in my many posts on the subject - she has no discernable personality

Or maybe they'll get rid of Samantha and add Melissa.
    Nooooooo! Melissa is not a quarter the personality Sam is.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread