+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Looks like DI was somewhat accurate. The DI score page had David/Kym in first (and we know they were almost gone), but the raw numbers page had them in the bottom 3. Someone on here one time said that the raw numbers is the better indicator of who's leaving. Which has me worried for Hope/Maks if there is any truth to it

Currently, the DI front page has the bottom 3 as Carson/Anna, Nancy/Tristan, and Chaz/Lacey (last week Elisabetta was 4th from the bottom). The raw numbers section, which I think is more accurate, has Chaz/Lacey, Hope/Maks, and Nancy/Tristan as the bottom 3. Last week, the RN page had David/Kym in the bottom 3 but the front page in first; this week, it's Hope/Maks that are out in front on the DI score page, but second to last on the RN section DI has been somewhat accurate the last couple of seasons. I can't say Nancy or Chaz are undeserving to go, though I'd greatly miss Tristan.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Looks like DI was somewhat accurate. The DI score page had David/Kym in first (and we know they were almost gone), but the raw numbers page had them in the bottom 3. Someone on here one time said that the raw numbers is the better indicator of who's leaving. Which has me worried for Hope/Maks if there is any truth to it
    Where on DI do I find the "raw numbers"?????

Quote Originally Posted by summerrain43 View Post
    Where on DI do I find the "raw numbers"?????
    In the green box at the left side of the page, there is a drop down box under "STAT". It shows Dialidol score (DWTS). Click on that drop down box to find the raw numbers.

The DI score page has everything too close to call, which is how it's been all season (and Kristin wasn't even towards the bottom last week). The bottom 3 there are Carson, Chaz, and Chynna, but I feel like all 3 are likely safe. Maybe just barely, but I doubt they're going home. The raw numbers page has Chynna, Hope, and Rob as the bottom 3. I feel like we might get another surprise tonight.

My hunch is that Hope is a goner out of those bottom three in raw numbers. I just don't think she has the internet fanbase that Rob does, and Chynna is "that nice girl from the 80s group that sang that nice song" to all the older, non-internet voters.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Yeah, my guess is either Chynna or Hope. I really wanted Hope to make it - I really feel like she has potential. Unfortunately, she reminds me of Natalie Coughlin - you really wanted her to do as well as you thought she could do - but she just never got there. And sadly others have bigger fan bases.

I also think it'll be Hope After Chynna's mess last night, I'm sure she has the votes to get through at least one more week. Nancy, Rob, and Chaz all stink, but likely have enough rabid fans or enough of a controversial angle to last longer than they should. Ricki and J.R. might as well make themselves at home because they're here until the end. I think David and Carson are going to last on the comedy and good guys who keep getting screwed by the judges (well, they get scores they don't really deserve, but in comparision to everyone else, they almost get underscored). They have the comedic appeal. I feel like the judges calling out Hope for her lack of training is making it seem like she doesn't care, which probably isn't helping. Even though I still call BS on them for it. Oddly enough, I had an almost real dream that she and Maks did get the boot, and when I woke up, it almost seemed like it had really happened that I forgot the results aren't until tonight. Hope that wasn't a bad omen My interest is going way down once Maks is gone. It's already obvious who 2 of the finalists are, so it lacks suspense, but it's an insult that the show can't grow a backbone and actually dish out scores and criticisms that people deserve. But maybe losing better dancers is better for ratings. At least that's my logic with them.
    jucamer likes this.

I would prefer Rob, Nancy or Chaz to go tonight, in about that order. I'm afraid it might be Chynna. David, Hope or Carson. I wish DI was giving more of a clear-cut idea of who it will be. Patience isn't my best attribute!
    I was thrilled Mark (and Kristin) left last week but I doubt I'll be lucky two weeks in a row.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I would prefer Rob, Nancy or Chaz to go tonight, in about that order. I'm afraid it might be Chynna. David, Hope or Carson. I wish DI was giving more of a clear-cut idea of who it will be. Patience isn't my best attribute!
    I was thrilled Mark (and Kristin) left last week but I doubt I'll be lucky two weeks in a row.
    When I saw Mark in the audience last night, I kept waiting for him to break into a dance and hope the cameraman forgot he was eliminated so he'd focus on him. He was probably watching Derek get those 10s with envy I don't think I'll be lucky this week, either. I feel like Hope might go by process of elimination. She finished near the top, but everyone else seems to have something more going for them. Maks can only do so much, and his fanbase can only be so strong over the other pros and popular celebs. I would prefer to lose Nancy or Rob. Chaz should go, but he's likeable, however he'd be my third choice. I think David might have enough to hang on for a few more weeks. I think it was crap that was the one and only week they chose to show who the real bottom 2 was. But I like David, so if it helped, I guess I'm glad. Maks leaving takes my interest way down, but once Carson's gone, my interest is completely gone. No one else is compelling enough. J.R. is sweet, but he's so in the finals. I love Chynna, but half the time I forget she's even on the show. Nancy is boring, I'm bored of Ricki, and if they keep propping Rob's ego up anymore, he may not be able to get out of the ballroom. Chaz is nice, but also boring, and the worst dancer left. I miss that site Vote #1. They were accurate 99% of the time with who got the boot, and all you had to do was cast your vote for who you thought it would be. Of course some people said the reason it got taken down was an ABC insider ran it and fixed the votes to what the outcome was going to be.

+ Reply to Thread