+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Re: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Can someone explain the "1-5", "5-6"?

I hope it isn't Ralph. I voted for him...text votes. I was hoping him and Kirstie in the finals.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Dial Idol results after last nights show:

Romeo & Chelsie 1-5
    Kirstie & Maksim 1-5
    Chelsea & Mark 1-5
    Hines & Kym 1-5
    Ralph & Karina 1-6
    Kendra & Louis 5-6

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Can someone explain the "1-5", "5-6"?

I hope it isn't Ralph. I voted for him...text votes. I was hoping him and Kirstie in the finals.
    I don't understand how it works, and I know that it is just a general indicator. However, what it is saying here is that according to the busy signals Kendra could be in either the 5th or 6th place.
    All the rest of them could be anywhere.

Kendra's busy signals (combined with the judges) were evidently significally lower than the other contestants.

The next contestant in terms of the least amount of busy signals registered (combined with the judges' scores) was Ralph.

However, according to DialIdol Kendra received both the lowest judges' scores and busy signals.

We do not know about text messages or online voting.

I am not one to bet, but if I were, I think maybe I would maybe timidly put my money on Kendra going home tonight.

Also, they are surprisingly showing Hines third from the bottom!

In a page borrowed from American Idol last week, I would not be a bit surprised if the producers don't take the front runner and put him (Hines) in the bottom 3 for drama.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I am not good at reading DialIdol and could be wrong, but from what it looks like in all the numbers, Romeo might be safe. This is one time I hope they have it right! In busy signals and raw numbers they even show Chelsea and Mark below or tied with Romeo. I wouldn't mind a "stunning elimination" where Chelsea and Mark leave. I just hate to see anyone else eliminated except them or Kendra and Louis. Fingers crossed!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I am not good at reading DialIdol and could be wrong, but from what it looks like in all the numbers, Romeo might be safe. This is one time I hope they have it right! In busy signals and raw numbers they even show Chelsea and Mark below or tied with Romeo. I wouldn't mind a "stunning elimination" where Chelsea and Mark leave. I just hate to see anyone else eliminated except them or Kendra and Louis. Fingers crossed!
    If I am right in reading the DialIdol chart, what it looks like happened to me is that in a backlash to Len's harsh criticism of both Romeo and Kirstie, the fans voted in a proportionately higher number for the two of them - Romeo even moreso than Kirsty, but Kirsty as well.

In other words, out of their combined Judges and busy signals (representing fan votes) which is the DWTS, Romeo and Kirstie's fan votes appear to be a bigger part of that whole.

What that implies to me is that Romeo is popular, and the fans don't want him voted off from last night's performance.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post

Also, they are surprisingly showing Hines third from the bottom!

In a page borrowed from American Idol last week, I would not be a bit surprised if the producers don't take the front runner and put him (Hines) in the bottom 3 for drama.
    I have voted for Hines since the beginning. I didn't last night, because I assumed he was safe and I was concerned about Romeo's scores. I wonder if others did the same thing, that is voted for someone else because they assumed Hines was OK. I'd be shocked if he were in danger of going home, but maybe that explains his ranking on this poll?
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    If I am right in reading the DialIdol chart, what it looks like happened to me is that in a backlash to Len's harsh criticism of both Romeo and Kirstie, the fans voted in a proportionately higher number for the two of them - Romeo even moreso than Kirsty, but Kirsty as well.

In other words, out of their combined Judges and busy signals (representing fan votes) which is the DWTS, Romeo and Kirstie's fan votes appear to be a bigger part of that whole.

What that implies to me is that Romeo is popular, and the fans don't want him voted off from last night's performance.
    Maybe I'm being dorky and sentimental, but Romeo's transformation and his personal growth have been touching for me to watch. He's still a kind of cocky kid, but he has, more than anyone else this season imo, stepped out of his comfort zone and done something totally different. And he's a cute charmer, to boot.
    Having said that, almost everyone left has something I really like about them. If only the busy percentage numbers that show Mark (and his Disney partner) might be in jeopardy were true!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

In doing a compare/contrast, it seems like the person eliminated was never at the bottom. They might have been close, but never officially came in last. The only two they had correctly with the DI score was Wendy and SR. Plus, the week Petra was eliminated, the DI score page had her as the only one predicted safe (however, the section with raw numbers had her in the middle). However, that's only been one time that a person predicted safe this season was eliminated. I'm going to hope the slide Chelsea/Mark are seeing actually means something, and hope there's a shock tonight (a good shock for me if it happens to be those two). At least Mark's mom will be there to comfort him (which is reason enough I think he'll last).

FORT Fan

This poll completely lets out the people who vote online. It used to be a good indicator when people just voted by phone.
    Now it is hardly ever right.

Quote Originally Posted by klmom3 View Post
    This poll completely lets out the people who vote online. It used to be a good indicator when people just voted by phone.
    Now it is hardly ever right.
    Agreed. Personally, I've never voted by phone or text, I do all my voting online.

I haven't voted this season yet, though.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Brooke tweeted about tonights result. She said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she's sad she could be losing another one of "her boys". I can only hope it's Mark, not Romeo or Maks, and that she qualifies one of "her boys" to also mean the pros. Not sure if Ralph counts as one of her boys, and I can't believe it's Hines. I'll be crushed if Romeo goes. I'd be very surprised, even with a mediocre jive, for Kirstie to get the boot.

Click to see Spoiler:
    She didn't say specifically if a guy was getting booted, so I guess the producers learned their lesson the week Petra got booted

+ Reply to Thread