+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Re: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

It is a dance contest for me, and that's why I've stopped voting. In the past I have voted for celebrities I didn't particularly like because their dancing and/or improvement earned my votes. No point to it now. I just watch for the dances now and hope for good results.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    As much as I like Sugar Ray, Dial Idol showed him on the DWTS tab on the bottom this week.
    Even a blind pig finds an acorn occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Even a blind pig finds an acorn occasionally.

I also like the saying "Even a broken clock is right twice a day."
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Hopefully luck doesn't strike twice for them. Currently Romeo is at the bottom of the DI score, raw numbers, and busy percentages pages I think he was at or near the bottom the first week so hopefully this means nothing. I'd much rather lose Petra or Kendra before Romeo/Chelsie.

Sad that Romeo is at the bottom. I must say that I gave them all my votes (on three phone lines) and didn't get one busy signal. Maybe his fans are texting and voting on line? (Fingers crossed!)

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Sad that Romeo is at the bottom. I must say that I gave them all my votes (on three phone lines) and didn't get one busy signal. Maybe his fans are texting and voting on line? (Fingers crossed!)
    It could be since his fans are probably younger fans. The younger ones will text and vote online instead of calling in.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I gave him all my votes as well, as I think he needs them the most. I am really enjoying Romeo and his dynamic with Chelsie. They're perfect together and I'm glad she finally has a partner that's able to dance and has enormous potential to get better. I worry his time in the ballroom is limited, if not this week then very soon. I guess because he's not on the producers radar to win, doesn't have the nostalgia factor, and isn't causing drama or watercooler buzz that he's not faring well. Maybe Len can't get over the ballroom nightmare that Master P I sent in texts, voted online, and used a few different phones to get votes in. Where the phones were concerned I didn't get any busy signals. I'd much rather lose Chelsea, Kendra, and Petra before Romeo. I find him far more enjoyable and memorable, not to mention he's paired with one of my favorite pros. And while I like Chris, I'd still rather see Romeo advance over him.

My dream finale would be ROMEO/CHELSIE, KIRSTIE/MAKS & CHRIS/CHERYL. Unfortunately, I think Kirstie has the best shot and there is a small chance Chris could wiggle in. From the results and probable fan bases I think we are likely to see a Kirstie, Chelsea and ??? finale.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I gave him all my votes as well, as I think he needs them the most. I am really enjoying Romeo and his dynamic with Chelsie. They're perfect together and I'm glad she finally has a partner that's able to dance and has enormous potential to get better. I worry his time in the ballroom is limited, if not this week then very soon. I guess because he's not on the producers radar to win, doesn't have the nostalgia factor, and isn't causing drama or watercooler buzz that he's not faring well. Maybe Len can't get over the ballroom nightmare that Master P I sent in texts, voted online, and used a few different phones to get votes in. Where the phones were concerned I didn't get any busy signals. I'd much rather lose Chelsea, Kendra, and Petra before Romeo. I find him far more enjoyable and memorable, not to mention he's paired with one of my favorite pros. And while I like Chris, I'd still rather see Romeo advance over him.

Oh I agree Kara - Romeo has grown on me. I think he's much better than Petra or Kendra and I like him better than Chelsea. Like someone said his fans are probably texting and uning the internet for his votes. At least I hope so

Dial Idol is all over the place this week.

DI Score shows Kendra/Louis in last; Raw Numbers have Chris/Cheryl at the bottom; and Busy Percentages are Ralph/Karina. I think Hines and Chelsea are no doubt safe. Everyone else I believe could be in danger of going home. May have a surprise tonight

+ Reply to Thread