+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Re: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4086999;
    Raw scores have Flo at the bottom with Audrina. Wonder who goes home tonight.......
    Do you know where Bristol and Kyle placed in the raw votes?

I'm very worried for Audrina but hopefully her scores pull her through. I also think she might be someone who gets a lot of Internet and text votes. Praying!!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4087153;
    Do you know where Bristol and Kyle placed in the raw votes?
    Brisol is 3rd, Kyle is 6th
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Screw the judges and the show if anyone but Flo or Bristol goes home. I think having a shocking elimination may backfire on them, especially since it was so painfully obvious they were patting Bristol on the back for that dance Mark wanted to call a jive. Everywhere online people are crying foul about it, and about Len giving it a 6 but Kyle's dance a 5. CA is so pathetic when it comes to docking for a stupid lift, just like Bruno was a couple of weeks ago for docking for a mistake that wasn't obvious. I seem to remember Bruno and Len forgiving Heather Mills for falling at the end of her dance in season 4 and saying they wouldn't take that into consideration with the scores I think lifts are minor, accidental, and shouldn't even be considered. I'd be a nervous celeb if I kept worrying about my foot coming off the ground.

However, if people are talking about how awful it was for Bristol's jive to get the score and comments it did, I guess the show is getting what it wants. If someone besides her or Flo goes this week, I hope the judges don't lash out at the audience for not voting. It's their fault even more, not ours.

FORT Fan

karalott - I like your vent - re the judges - ITA that you will never please all the people - ie everyone has a favorite they would not want to go home - like I believe every season there has been dancers that havent been that good but the votes mysteriously saves them -

but the judging from CA and Bruno never ceases to astound me each and every time! Usually they are on - but every now and again you want to smack 'em!

Regardless of how many votes Bristol and Mark received, there's no way they'll be eliminated tonight: it's Bristol's birthday today. I wouldn't be surprised if she's declared "safe" quite early in the show, rather than "being in jeopardy."

The two most "expendable" in terms of losing viewers are Kyle and Audrina, but it may be Florence who gets the axe. With the imbecile Corky as her pro, there's no way she can be expected to produce two respectable routines for next week.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;4087409;
    Regardless of how many votes Bristol and Mark received, there's no way they'll be eliminated tonight: it's Bristol's birthday today. I wouldn't be surprised if she's declared "safe" quite early in the show, rather than "being in jeopardy."

The two most "expendable" in terms of losing viewers are Kyle and Audrina, but it may be Florence who gets the axe. With the imbecile Corky as her pro, there's no way she can be expected to produce two respectable routines for next week.

Despite having the lowest judges's score, Bristol is not on the bottom of the DialIdol on either the Raw Score page or the DWTS page (although she is next to the bottom on the DWTS page).

However, poor Audrina is on the bottom. Although she has danced better than Bristol who is definitely floundering, the judges have nitpicked Audrina - more so I think than Brandy which worries me for her.

In addition, this show has a precedence of liking to go for the shock value at times, so although Audrina has not been on the bottom for several weeks, they could pull a surprise vote out especially if they don't see Audrina as going all the way, or if she doesn't fit the agenda as they see it playing out at this time.

One note on Bristol that people have tended to set aside is that although she hasn't danced that well or gotten high scores, DialIdol appears to indicate that up until this week she has gotten very respectable call in votes.
    We see her in what we are used to calling the bottom two, but we don't hear Tom call it the bottom 2 at all, so I think that they are not necessarily placing the bottom 2 combined votes/scores in the last call.

That said, I still think that Bristol might go home, or we might still see her in the fake bottom 2 because she got the lowest judges' scores which I think is a way of insinuating to viewers that a couple is in the bottom 2 when they may or may not be.
    In other words, the supposed "bottom 2" will consist of the judges' lowest scores, and we are supposed to assume therefore that the viewers automatically were swayed to vote along the same lines.

It may just be me, but it seems that the judges always nitpick and expect more from ANY partner Tony has. Maks is another one that gets slapped down by the judges and this season, I would say Tony & Maks both have partners who should be in the finals.JMO

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4087437;
    It may just be me, but it seems that the judges always nitpick and expect more from ANY partner Tony has. Maks is another one that gets slapped down by the judges and this season, I would say Tony & Maks both have partners who should be in the finals.JMO
    I agree; I like Tony a lot and Maks is someone who will call them out if he feels his partner is being judged unfairly. I don't think either one will win though this season. Hoping one of the athletes upsets Jennifer/Derek but why does my gut say Derek is getting another trophy? I really want Anna to win one.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

As of right now, DI's raw numbers has Kurt/Anna in last What worries me more is Brandy/Maks and Audrina/Tony are second and third from the bottom. A final 4 of Kyle, Rick, Jennifer, and Bristol? Well, it'd shock a lot of people, but I'd go out and buy a Jenougher shirt and go to the dark side (or the golden boy side, whichever you prefer). Bristol should have gone last week, and Rick and Kyle are getting praise and scores that I think are crap and overdoing it on the show's part. The bright side? It'll come crashing down eventually.

Poor Kurt They may get their wish in getting him out. His paso wasn't the greatest thing I've ever seen on this show, but it didn't deserve that score.

+ Reply to Thread