+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa from Bachelor takes over for Nancy O'Dell

Melissa from Bachelor takes over for Nancy O'Dell

This will be a great season with Melissa as Tony's partner, althought I wish she was dancing with Dmitry. LOL

Re: Melissa from Bachelor takes over for Nancy O'Dell

I am so thrilled for her! I have never watched the show before and now that she is on I cannot wait to vote for her!!!!!

FORT Fogey

I can't imagine what it would feel like to have to dance tomorrow night in front of millions of viewers--live-- after only how many days of rehearsal? Probably less than a week.

Got to hand it to her for what my Grandmom used to call "moxie."

Way to go Melissa, you got my vote!!!!! Tony is a great partner, so she should do well.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I don't watch The Bachelor so aside from the all the controversy talk I've heard on TV I don't know anything about Melissa. I guess you don't have to watch to admit the guy's a sleaze and I'm glad she's coming out on top. It looks like ABC is trying to cash in on the Bachelor viewers and all the ratings frenzy. I know Nancy would have done really well for Tony so I hope Melissa does the same. I'm just glad he didn't get stuck with Hef's ex (one of them), or another Kardashian, and the list goes on.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-08-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Premium Member

What a nose dive towards the D-list this show has taken with these two replacements.

Not that anyone NOT on that level would risk credibility going on last minute. So ABC didn't have much of a choice. But hitting the reality show "gene pool" not once, but twice? Shudder.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Okay, I was team Holly before but now? TEAM MELISSA! The fact that she has the ballet and DCC experience will definitely help her out, and plus the whole Bachelor thing is less than a week old so it's a case of strike while the iron is hot.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3374650;
    What a nose dive towards the D-list this show has taken with these two replacements.

Not that anyone NOT on that level would risk credibility going on last minute. So ABC didn't have much of a choice. But hitting the reality show "gene pool" not once, but twice? Shudder.
    Heidi Klum keeps mentioning that she wants to do the show, and even her hubby Seal is interested. What is it that the producers don't like about those 2 but like about the E! channel. Melissa's one of their own and right now she's America's sweetheart (whether she will be after the show I'll be curious). I would have rather seen them just have 11 couples and bump the premiere back than replace anyone this late. Especially someone like Holly who will probably only survive the first few weeks because of the new dance off rule. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Dmitry realized he went from Jewel (a huge frontrunner) to one of Hef's exes.

Oh, good grief! Holly is a Hefner ex?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast