+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Melissa from Bachelor takes over for Nancy O'Dell

Re: Melissa from Bachelor takes over for Nancy O'Dell

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3376578;
    "All over the place"???? She only did ONE interview after the finale. She turned down dozens of magazine & talk show interviews. She didn't even show up for the "After the Final Rose 2".

She also turned down an offer to be the next Bachelorette.

A guy decides to dump her on national television & everyone's talking about it. And that's her fault how??

Melissa has not done anything to try & gain sympathy. In fact, it's been just the opposite. She's insisted that she's moved on & that she couldn't be happier. It's the media & some bachelor fans that haven't.

I agree...it's Jason who's all over the place, anyway.

GO MELISSA!!! Show us what you got, girl

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3376578;
    "All over the place"???? She only did ONE interview after the finale. She turned down dozens of magazine & talk show interviews. She didn't even show up for the "After the Final Rose 2".

She also turned down an offer to be the next Bachelorette.

A guy decides to dump her on national television & everyone's talking about it. And that's her fault how??

Melissa has not done anything to try & gain sympathy. In fact, it's been just the opposite. She's insisted that she's moved on & that she couldn't be happier. It's the media & some bachelor fans that haven't.
    Couldn't have said it better myself! I think this show appealed to her for obvious reasons, so she decided a few more minutes in the limelight to do this show might be worth it. I don't blame her - I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had the chance (and her figure).

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3376561;
    Melissa, the Bachelor cast-off, has been all over the place. I wish she would go away. Now she's cluttering up one of my favorite shows.

I'm sure she will get "poor Melissa" votes, but not from me. Hope she doesn't last long.
    Remember how Trista was America's Sweetheart and after all the media exposure everyone wanted to see her go away? I think Melissa may be headed down that path. Holly got picked before she did. I just think it's going to be overload.

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3376399;
    Hmmmm, Seal in tight spandex...
    EWWW! MUST...GET...THAT...PICTURE... OUT...OF...MY...HEAD
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3376561;
    Melissa, the Bachelor cast-off, has been all over the place. I wish she would go away. Now she's cluttering up one of my favorite shows.

I'm sure she will get "poor Melissa" votes, but not from me. Hope she doesn't last long.
    Me too--it's strange that "she's only done 1 interview" but that even I, who have never, ever watched the Bachelor, have seen her face plastered on magazines and "entertainment news" shows every day for the past week. I don't need to see her anymore--but I'm afraid the Bachelor fans will keep her around way longer than she deserves.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3376622;
    Me too--it's strange that "she's only done 1 interview" but that even I, who have never, ever watched the Bachelor, have seen her face plastered on magazines and "entertainment news" shows every day for the past week. I don't need to see her anymore--but I'm afraid the Bachelor fans will keep her around way longer than she deserves.
    I'm looking forward to how she does, but I won't vote for her just because I like her if she doesn't dance well. Often the person I'm pulling for before the season begins isn't who I end up pulling for in the long run because others just dance better. I hope people will keep an open mind and if she does well, they will give her a chance even if they didn't know who she was before.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3376622;
    Re: The part I bolded...That's hardly her fault that magazines are capitalizing on her when she didn't ask for it because she HAS stayed out of the media for the most part.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised and she will last a long time, not because the Bach fans will be voting for her but because she will probably be the best dancer on the show.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

addison h.

I was a HUGE fan of mel on the bachelor but seeing her jump onto her THIRD reality show just...I don't know. It really makes me like her less.

no good reason. it just does.

FORT Regular

I was at the gym and the show "wife swap" was on the tv and Melissa was on that show. One of the husbands was the trainer for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and they showed them most of the hour.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3376649;
    I was a HUGE fan of mel on the bachelor but seeing her jump onto her THIRD reality show just...I don't know. It really makes me like her less.

no good reason. it just does.
    what other reality shows has she been in? I just saw her on "wife swap" but she was not a participant of that show.

+ Reply to Thread