+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Melissa from Bachelor takes over for Nancy O'Dell

FORT Newbie

Re: Melissa from Bachelor takes over for Nancy O'Dell

I haven't watched this show since season #2, but I'm BACK to see Melissa dance. Go Melissa and do yourself and your fans proud! I'll be watching and voting every week.

Darn, I wish they would put Dmitry and Melissa together. They would be a gorgeous couple to watch!

I'm sooooooooo excited!! Woohoo!!! Go Melissa!!!

I agree with everyone who commented about what a smart move this substitution was for ABC...it may stretch the boundaries of some definitions of celebrity, but it works for me. I am hoping she will do well, better than Trista when she was on the one season of DWTS. I may have to switch during commercial breaks for Chuck to catch the action.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3374674;
    Heidi Klum keeps mentioning that she wants to do the show, and even her hubby Seal is interested. What is it that the producers don't like about those 2 but like about the E! channel. Melissa's one of their own and right now she's America's sweetheart (whether she will be after the show I'll be curious). I would have rather seen them just have 11 couples and bump the premiere back than replace anyone this late. Especially someone like Holly who will probably only survive the first few weeks because of the new dance off rule. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Dmitry realized he went from Jewel (a huge frontrunner) to one of Hef's exes.
    Well, it is last minute and they are busy celebrities. Perhaps they had other commitments. I'm sure someone as busy as those two would need more time to adjust their schedule. Especially since htey have small kids.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3374758;
    She'll do great! She has the dancing experience Hope she rubs it in Jason's face!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sure he wishes she would go away. The person he picked is probably worried he will have second thoughts. Okay..that was mean. However, it ticks me off that she was still talking to Jason once he was engaged to Melissa.

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3374972;
    Well Melissa especially is a last minute replacement. They needed someone who got fill in a pinch, and so they asked her to do that, she has a ballet background, so she should be able to do it without looking like a fool.

I doubt that Seal or Heidi if they have no dancing experience would want to have to learn a routine in 2/3 days.
    I'm also sure that neither Seal nor Heidi could clear their schedules at a moment's notice.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3375775;
    Darn, I wish they would put Dmitry and Melissa together. They would be a gorgeous couple to watch!

I am with you that guy is awesome and so sexy. They would have made a great team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3375775;
    That would have been awsome - he is a fantastic choreographer too! I am still rooting for her to do well!

FORT Fogey

Well more evidence this show is becoming dancing with the who's not stars. Melissa is not a star, and I am so tired of her already. Now this forum will be taken over with all the animosity towards a man nobody knows, and another of the shows I like being ruined by all the junk.

+ Reply to Thread